2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
200.gif

Advertisement
I'm not proud of the number of times I've gone back and forth on whether this is a joke. Need @Cribby to post a gif of Steph Curry rolling his ankle or something just to make it even more confusing.

Lmao. Same boat here. I was sure it was a joke at first but then all the porsters here seemingly took it seriously. Dilemma now.

Advertisement
BTW, SI's head of recruiting ranks our guys higher overall than the other sites, really likes our targets. He has us with 7 Top 100 kids right now, 8 including Samson. I think most of us will agree that the ****ers over at 247, On3 and Rivals are gaming the composite to keep dropping us every time we pop up the rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The need for a sarcasm button has never been needed more with our fanbase. You get mad at writers who blow news of visits, but they are trying to please subscribers who want them to just come out and answer their personal questions or worries without any regards for source protection, leaking news they shouldn't, or stating something for the 1,000th time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back