2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many fantastic super Mario opportunities that the loafer is dumb already…

Come on… Jesus… this is a golden opportunity for meme and gif antics for 14 generations of Mario Bros lore and we’re postings bat signals of penny loafers

Advertisement
There are so many fantastic super Mario opportunities that the loafer is dumb already…

Come on… Jesus… this is a golden opportunity for meme and gif antics for 14 generations of Mario Bros lore and we’re postings bat signals of penny loafers
shoe throwing GIF

Advertisement
I get your perspective but I just feel that while UF did do their best with him with their OV this past weekend, it just doesn't FEEL like it was enough to overcome Miami. I won't feel like our staff dropped the ball if he doesn't commit to UF
Aside from knowing what goes on behind the scenes on both sides, you guys did do everything right. UV and OV a week or so apart. Courted the kid, showed him everything you got NIL wise and so forth. Recruiting is what it is, and what it is NOT is for the faint of heart.

Now what I will say, is that Cormani didn’t feel like we were the pick. So anything can happen. When you follow recruiting for a while you develop the ability to emotionally blockade yourself on these decision days and if the edit dropped on Twitter goes your way then you celebrate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back