2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered the last couple weeks if Francis could be a reason he goes to Florida. Does he shy away from the competition for left tackle. I believe Mario will be able to convince him the competition is for the best and will make him better. With him this could be not only our best Oline class, but one of the best ever anywhere.
I feel like in a perfect world Francis is a Rt not a Lt either way.

Advertisement
Not going to say I'm a great evaluator but all I hear is how great samson feet are and how he is one of the best Lt prospects in awhile. Francis seems to get compared to Sewell most of the time and seems to be more of a power vs Finesse lineman.
Appreciate the response. Samson does have great feet but I think Mauigoa gets sold short because he is Polynesian and the obvious Sewell comparisons. Everytime people talk about Mauigoa is that he is a superior athlete for his size and he has a real mean streak. I think because of that they right away associate him being a run blocking, which he naturally is but that doesn’t mean he isn’t exceptional at pass blocking. I think Mauigoa is really flexible and could play LT, RT or G but I think his alpha personality will take the LT spot regardless who his competition is. Also. I know our staff is very high on Samson as they should be but Bama went all out for Proctor and Mauigoa. They missed on both and never went all out for Samson. They definitely went after him and they wanted him but they didn’t back up the brinks truck. I think Mauigoa gets sold short because he is already in the fold.

Advertisement
How much money could you make selling freaking pancakes? To start making real money you need a lot of advertising dollars to start a new brand or go on Shark Tank. I guarantee he’d make more working on his football skills and getting drafted.
Not pancakes... clothing bro. #trustthebrand....
eye-roll-homepage-gif-668071057.gif

Appreciate the response. Samson does have great feet but I think Mauigoa gets sold short because he is Polynesian and the obvious Sewell comparisons. Everytime people talk about Mauigoa is that he is a superior athlete for his size and he has a real mean streak. I think because of that they right away associate him being a run blocking, which he naturally is but that doesn’t mean he isn’t exceptional at pass blocking. I think Mauigoa is really flexible and could play LT, RT or G but I think his alpha personality will take the LT spot regardless who his competition is. Also. I know our staff is very high on Samson as they should be but Bama went all out for Proctor and Mauigoa. They missed on both and never went all out for Samson. They definitely went after him and they wanted him but they didn’t back up the brinks truck. I think Mauigoa gets sold short because he is already in the fold.
Yea I can definitely see that and agree. Hopefully we get both and they can battle it out om greentree. Either way have to like our chances getting 4th and 1 with Francis and Kinsler being next to each other and can't forget about cooper.

Advertisement
Didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread, but it looks like 247 UF guy put in a CB pick for 3* OT Caden Jones a couple of hours ago
Don’t think that has any effect on Samson unfortunately. In the update it sounds like UF still feels good and thinks they have the momentum here. I think they think it would be an upset but sounds like they are optimistic. Eerily silent right now on UM’s side. Guess we will know more after tomorrow

You guys believe anything these trash sites say about kids. When it’s clear as day they have no beat on what Mario is doing and the kids he’s recruiting. We can wait until Thursday and see how things shake out. I like our batting average against the gators even with them stealing jaden for an extra 4 million. We have been dragging them since Mario’s gotten here in recruiting. So now they’re just jumping from one Miami recruit to the next because of how badly we keep beating them for kids they swear are theirs Mario knows what he’s doing let him cook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back