2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My man Those black loafers 👞 are terrifying to opposing coaches on the recruiting trail

Could it be that a “shoe” does them in a 2nd time?

1670794770539.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alderman recap:

- Samson had a great visit
-quality time he recieved with the staff one of the top higlights
-This was his final visit and will name finalists on Monday
-wants to keep taking looks at schools and see who they have in terms of OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS and OL COACHES, development ans scheme
-The visit helped UF's chances and "It was kind of the last thing I needed to see".
Offensive Coordinators????

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

OL Coaches???

Im Back Wake Up GIF

I don’t think an OC is such a big deal for a lineman when your HC is an OL and the position coach is one of the best OL coaches in CFB. A linemans job not changing all that much. I expect us to close this out if we get a in home visit.
Typically I would agree but when said OC ran an offense that produced 8 total yards in a half you gotta figure no one but punters want to play in that.

Advertisement
Alderman recap:

- Samson had a great visit
-quality time he recieved with the staff one of the top higlights
-This was his final visit and will name finalists on Monday
-wants to keep taking looks at schools and see who they have in terms of OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS and OL COACHES, development ans scheme
-The visit helped UF's chances and "It was kind of the last thing I needed to see".
You can't tell me Mario dragging *** to make staffing hires/fires each year didn't impact recruits......or at least give other schools the easiest layup of material to use to recruit against him.

Advertisement
From gator recruitment staff:

“Bruh, I don’t know. Kept feeling like we were try to convince rather than really recruit him. It was a good visit though. I can tell they weren’t feeling Gainesville as much though. If he picks UM I think living in the city of miami played a factor. ****, we started talking about another potential recruit right after for just in case purposes. We’ll see
That’s the first thing I’ve read where I’m starting to think maybe just maybe they did land him and they are trolling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back