2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i mean look - if we hypothetically played each other, sure I’ll say UF wins. I think our offense would make your defense look average. But that’s not the argument some of these idiots are making. They’re talking like you went 9-3 and are primed for a double-digit win total in 2023.

Our 6 wins are absolutely indicative of a team that was a few bounces from only having 3-4 wins or 8-9 wins but we won 6 and homie doing all that hypothetical talk is useless lol

Despite the records, Their product on field was much more compelling than ours and they were whiskers away from being 8-9
This. They can scream we are bowl eligible in the SEC....meanwhile we aren't and play in the ACC. They can also point to their signature win vs back to back Pac-12 champion Utah which is a very good program.

We have to bridge the gap somehow because a signature win vs UVA/VT/GT not going to cut it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's going to be pain when Fletcher and Samson commit to UF :rolleyes:
Photo Pictures GIF by The Godfather

Our 6 wins are absolutely indicative of a team that was a few bounces from only having 3-4 wins or 8-9 wins but we won 6 and homie doing all that hypothetical talk is useless lol
Correct. And we were a competent OC and no injuries from being an average football team. Like you said, the hypothetical stuff is useless.

Advertisement
Of course your wins could have flipped 8-9 or 3-4. But our losses really couldn’t flip to wins - we were blown out in virtually all of them.
had we stopped UNC on 4th down we would have won

the rest are blowouts agreed.

i'd also say if we didn't hand the ball to duke 8 times we would have won that game handily but hard to say definitively about that one others

**** season for sure with little hope on next year with the same staff

Advertisement
I’ve been saying this kid wasn’t coming since June. Was doubtful Rashada would stick too with the way he handled his recruiting all about the money and nothing else. Samson cut from the same clothe. You aholes can middle finger and dislike all you want. Doesn’t change the facts. I’d love to have Samson, but just being realistic.
Bookmarked for his announcement day.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back