2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don’t disagree but devil’s advocate is then why are 90 percent of the top 25 committed to a school? And not playing this game? I don’t know each kid’s individual recruitment so won’t even try to guess.
That’s like asking why are you you & me me..it’s counterproductive to try n compare 2 different things. I’d advise against it.

Advertisement
Thought I read somewhere that Samson has the same agent that rashada does?

Advertisement
Similar to Supercar Sundays held every Sunday in Woodland Hills, California. Been going on for decades. Was there on their "Porsche Sunday" and caught Jerry Seinfeld arriving in an amazing 356 Porsche Coupe. Was a custom restoration he had done. Also went for a Shelby event ... original 289 and 427 cobras all over, along with GT40's. Incredible.
GT40s, Ford’s version of the atomic bomb in the car industry 😍😍😍

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re trolling right?

They beat USF by 3, Utah is an L if they get them any week but the opener, Missouri by 7 and beat an already deflated A&M team missing 24 players. Lol at 8-9 wins, they also could have been 3-9.

Your record is your record.
Our fans love **** pulling other teams what if our line actually got some push on multiple goal line situations and we actually score then we win more games to or rooster doesn’t fumble vs Carolina or tvd doesn’t come out bull****ting vs mtsu or we don’t get a field goal blocked at Texas A&M and miss 1 or if x isn’t hurt or Chaney or Zion or multiple other key players on offense as the season wore on it’s funny how people wanna use revisionist history for one side and not ours we both sucked end of story

Not defensively lol
i mean look - if we hypothetically played each other, sure I’ll say UF wins. I think our offense would make your defense look average. But that’s not the argument some of these idiots are making. They’re talking like you went 9-3 and are primed for a double-digit win total in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back