2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny how it works though. Haven’t heard much about us in a good position to land highly-rated players from the big recruiting sites, but Cormani, Samson (heavy lean). Riley Williams, Lew, Bryant, etc…all being heavily pursued, and all narratives pushed publicly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
great way to generate clicks from a large fan base. “Consider” doing it. Now they will keep coming back for play by play of the visit which will say things like “I’m told he loved the offense” and “he was really impressed with the plan the collective had to market him.”

Then if he picks UF he can say he had a feeling and if he picks Miami he can say “that’s why I never flipped my pick, not enough intel”

Advertisement
great way to generate clicks from a large fan base. “Consider” doing it. Now they will keep coming back for play by play of the visit which will say things like “I’m told he loved the offense” and “he was really impressed with the plan the collective had to market him.”

Then if he picks UF he can say he had a feeling and if he picks Miami he can say “that’s why I never flipped my pick, not enough intel”

you see it!!!!!!!!!!

You’d think CIS has been through enough recruitments to understand this. I’d wager some fringe guys do put in some CBs for UF up until the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back