2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
who's got the juice on the Pancake On3 article about his visit to the ****show?
Lot of nothing new. Great atmosphere at the game even though the result was bad. Doesn't really affect his decision. Coaches seem genuine and he can see their vision of the future. Wants to play with more guys with that dog in them; says that's the coaches' goal. Spent time Aguirre, Damari Brown, and Bain. Nothing earth shattering overall.

Lot of nothing new. Great atmosphere at the game even though the result was bad. Doesn't really affect his decision. Coaches seem genuine and he can see their vision of the future. Wants to play with more guys with that dog in them; says that's the coaches' goal. Spent time Aguirre, Damari Brown, and Bain. Nothing earth shattering overall.

yeah and spent a lot of time hanging with the IMG crew.

Advertisement

Anyone have this? Is this new or old

Nothing earth shattering. Just talking about visit, enjoyed atmosphere didn’t get the result we wanted but that’s not going to affect his Decision. Intrigued about opportunity to play early here and with Francis. Spent time afterwards with IMG guys and had a great time. Has two OV’s left to use that can go to OSU and UF.

Advertisement
This kid is locked in.

We can’t **** the bed hard enough for him not to come.
I don’t pay that much attention to recruiting these days outside of when news pops off here and there.

But I will say, where I have paid attention you’ve been pretty outspoken on some players and those projections have come to fruition so far……good or bad for Miami.

Advertisement
This kid is locked in.

We can’t **** the bed hard enough for him not to come.
I’m just wondering who could be the 4th/5th

I know they want Harbor but we’re behind, I think there’s too much ground on Hill, and I’m wait and see on Inniss and ****ey.

I know they want Harbor but we’re behind, I think there’s too much ground on Hill, and I’m wait and see on Inniss and ****ey.

It takes a special kind of athlete to play football at a high level. The amount of don’t give a sh*t you have to have is almost immeasurable.

Harbor doesn’t have it. He wants to be a track star.

An insane athlete like that with only two sacks in a 10-game season? No thanks.

He’s the ****kowski of DL. He’s the Bizarro Bain.

Advertisement
It takes a special kind of athlete to play football at a high level. The amount of don’t give a sh*t you have to have is almost immeasurable.

Harbor doesn’t have it. He wants to be a track star.

An insane athlete like that with only two sacks in a 10-game season? No thanks.

He’s the ****kowski of DL. He’s the Bizarro Bain.
I mean I would have line up at LB personally but why Harbor over Wilson? Is Wilson that sold on OSU?

Imo 4 is the ceiling , adding 2 more to the two we have. Btw I’m not sure why everyone keeps asking about the tackle. Nothing has changed for months, if it had it would’ve been leaked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back