2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not really. Not a whole lot of history between the two teams

The 2011 playoff series was a BATTLE (the save Thomas made on Downie in game six was magic) but since then you guys have generally been the better team. I’ve always liked watching the Bolts
Well just the playoff battles 2011, 2018, and 2020

Advertisement
Well just the playoff battles 2011, 2018, and 2020
2018 wasn't really a close series. There was a little controversy in game 4 over a non-call for a trip on McAvoy, puck went straight to Stamkos and he buried, B's never recovered

2020 was the lockout playoffs with no fans. I know you guys won but that whole tournament never felt like playoff hockey

Advertisement
Advertisement

1_Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Well that one stayed quiet longer than I thought it would lol

Was this one of the “surprises”? Every article written on the kid from a Miami site since August stated that we would try to get him back for the FSU game. I’m looking for the kids that are committed elsewhere to pop up, that’s what I need lol.

Was this one of the “surprises”? Every article written on the kid from a Miami site since August stated that we would try to get him back for the FSU game. I’m looking for the kids that are committed elsewhere to pop up, that’s what I need lol.
He was one of the big fish. There’s also some committed to other schools that could show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back