2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 100% coming to UM....
Season 1 Episode 24 GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nfl? He makes 1 or 2 splash plays a game and that’s it. He has a long way to go. Hopefully he gets there as he becomes older and more mature. Right now it’s jackson and Mesidor and then a bunch of dudes after that
Man U must be trippin. U didn’t see him last game🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Easy fix get rid of Gattis and hire Hartline as OC. Hartline brings in Inniss and Fletcher with him.

Mario and Mirabal gonna get Samson and Damari. Then we let Ruiz drop big $ on Desmond Ricks!
**** of a plan! I need u in on the plan for this bank robbery with me😂😂😂😂😂 j/k

I love Hartline as a recruiter and WR coach but I don’t want a first time OC here unless they have extensive experience.

Also I don’t know why he would leave OSU he is crushing it there and will get the HC job eventually.
Same thing ppl on here said about hiring Dorsey as OC

Advertisement
He's 100% coming to UM....
I agree and if you check this thread I said I would be floored if it was Miami back over the summer. I’ll eat my crow on it.

I was more so commenting about the Florida stuff. The coaches up here laughed about that, but big 10 schools will always be taken seriously up here with a blue chip. Something very bad would have to happen for it to not be Miami at this point.

Advertisement
I agree and if you check this thread I said I would be floored if it was Miami back over the summer. I’ll eat my crow on it.

I was more so commenting about the Florida stuff. The coaches up here laughed about that, but big 10 schools will always be taken seriously up here with a blue chip. Something very bad would have to happen for it to not be Miami at this point.
I clearly remember your stance that Boston area kids aren't really high on The U(which I thought was insane given the familial connection between the sizable Haitian communities down here and up there).

I don't know if you're plugged into Samson's situation but there has to be a buzz goind around up there about our future for you to say he'll be a Cane...

I clearly remember your stance that Boston area kids aren't really high on The U(which I thought was insane given the familial connection between the sizable Haitian communities down here and up there).

I don't know if you're plugged into Samson's situation but there has to be a buzz goind around up there about our future for you to say he'll be a Cane...
Bruins ******* suck. Hate those stupid *** fans.

Would "something very bad" include losing the remaining four games on our schedule?

• Looking
Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back