same story different day as a premium member

Advertisement
I wandered over to the free board today for the first time since the move.

Never again

Did you see my thread on Duke johnson winning Mr. Florida Football?? I was in awe that our #1 recruit and local hero wins Mr. FL Football and there was NO mention of it. ****, there's STILL no mention of it outside my thread.

Oh but the fox sports hottie posted that Anthony Chickallo had a conversation with Eddie Goldmans dad, which garnered a dozen comments.

There is some serious "blocking and tackling" that is missing from the canestime premium content.

Advertisement
CT premium is the woat. If you like throwing money away, stay subscribed.

My subscription was up 2 weeks ago and don't miss it.

The lounge is basically gone, that site really f'ed up.

Advertisement
I had heen a member there for years and this was the first time I ever paid a year in full. Go figure.

Oh well, still some really good guys over there but yeah, its dead.

Advertisement
Guys that know Mike....does he have a full time job? I scout his full time job? Just curious.

Mike is having a chat now. Should we blow it up? How about this: Everytime Mike mentions something, we link a thread to this site where it was discussed earlier in the day. lulz

Advertisement
That place went to **** in a handbasket, and fast. Does Mike really own the site or does Bryan still own it? Whomever the owner is, they ruined a good thing with their laziness.

That place went to **** in a handbasket, and fast. Does Mike really own the site or does Bryan still own it? Whomever the owner is, they ruined a good thing with their laziness.

Pretty sure whoever owns the Scout netword owns it. The Lounge exodus (Moni?) started the movement but Mike's lack of content isn't helping the situation.

I would think the loss in traffic there is costing the owner a decent chunk of change, along with the canceled subscriptions.

Advertisement
Back