Same Garbage. Another Game. Different Year..

Advertisement
Advertisement
We completely changed our entire offense these last two weeks, it's insane. Had Mario hands written all over it
lmao, this might be the least anyone has ever known ball on this website, which is a tall order. we changed nothing about our offense. you can't change your entire offense midseason. our guys are winning fewer matchups because they're actually playing p5 players, and van dyke, while a solid college QB, is extremely prone to locking onto his first read and pretty bad about eye discipline. a&m played a terrible game in the secondary against us and just got beat 1v1 and missed a lot of tackles. our ACC competition has done much leess of that.

Advertisement
I told a friend, to me, I can handle losing games.

I cannot handle these same huge mistakes.

They’ve been occurring for 20+ years. Really taking the heart out of fandom to see this continue.

If EVER there was a night you’d see every ounce of heart Miami has, you’d think it would be tonight.

Every since Mario said we had to self scout our offense during the bye week **** had been trash. We're too basic now. We keep 84 out there on spread concepts, he's no **** threat he's our blocker that's it. Not a spread guy smdh
Right why the **** is that dude in the slot on trios right ? For bubble screen is the only logical reason. Get a playmaker out there.

Ray Ray on a milk carton when we were told how much he would be used. No snaps for Chris Johnson. Barely use Colbie

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao, this might be the least anyone has ever known ball on this website, which is a tall order. we changed nothing about our offense. you can't change your entire offense midseason. our guys are winning fewer matchups because they're actually playing p5 players, and van dyke, while a solid college QB, is extremely prone to locking onto his first read and pretty bad about eye discipline. a&m played a terrible game in the secondary against us and just got beat 1v1 and missed a lot of tackles. our ACC competition has done much leess of that.
Yes the **** we did, do you see any zone runs, any counters, do you see any motions, any jet sweeps, do you see any slants please tell me I'll wait, for the past two weeks since the bye week we have been very basic. So please check the facts bro before you come at me about knowing football. When I'm very versed in it actually.

Advertisement
Back