Same game

Advertisement
We knew that we were going to be overmatched physically. But the most disappointing thing for me was the O play calling - especially in the first half. I was hopeful Lashlee would open it up and be more creative. First play of the game I wanted to see the fake QB draw and then King hit the post from the slot to either Mallory or Harley.

With the experience of this team, there is no excuse for a let down from here on out.
Experience is overblown considering the experienced jags are still jags

Ivey still can’t cover, worst feet I’ve ever seen...

CB play still unsatisfactory at Miami because you’re only as strong as your weakest link.

Glad to have you back LCE.

Off-season CIS and even Trob deluded themselves into thinking he was a player. The sht I’ve seen on here made me stay away in the off-season.

“Next Jaycee Horn”
“Our best cover corner”
“Better than Blades last year”

This is the some of the most egregious sunshine pumping of the Mandy era.

Advertisement
Agreed D

We will beat MSU and App State and people will fool themselves into thinking it’s a different team

but it’s not

not a mope post but it’s going to be another year where we are in maddeningly competitive games every single week

strap in
This cannot be said enough or loud enough. But I promise everyone will forget when we are lighting up poor teams.

People are missing the point. Yes we were going to lose to Bama but that does not mean the gameplan could not be better. This exact game plan will work fine against App St. and even Mich St. and most of the ACC.

But we are not beating legit teams with it.

In 2019, CIS claimed we were going to run the table after the gaytor opener. Those who think that again now is in for a rude awakening.

19/22 returning starters and their so called “experience” is all BS. Experienced in being a JAG gets you nowhere besides getting bullied by real talent.

Lashlee is who we think he is. He’s never put up numbers against real competition. Some of the dumbest playcalling were on full display yesterday.

Everything goes back to the head corch and this current failure has been given more chances than his predecessors.

Maybe Mandy can spend more time gameplanning instead of designing new chains. BTW - let’s not forget the TD rings being brought out down 32. We were a laughing stock.

Right now, Im now the reverse R Kelly: My boooody is telling me yeeeeesss!!! But my mind is telling me --- no.

Yeah, 10 wins not happening

Last edited:
I agree. That UNLV kid surprised me.
Ivy should never touch the field again, hes trash.
King at 100% isn't beating a top program. hes a G5 at bes.t we need to face it.
Flagg and Keotra are ok, we have no back ups right now.
👆

Advertisement
Keontra didn’t do much of anything. We are blindly crowning him too
A small , fast lb that had ol on the second level eating him alive? Miami will never be Miami until the trenches look like a Miami ol/dl. When those areas are rolling everything else is easy for lb’s, db’s, skill guys and coaches. Until then we’ll be a 8–11 win team. Never contending for the playoffs. Everything else is just semantics.

Advertisement
"Stevenson and Couch are the two starting corners going forward. They were two of the only guys who competed physically."

Do you know this for a fact or just speculation?

Also Scaife was a disaster and worse than Donaldson. He shouldn't be in the two deep.

The the disappointing thing that we have had two back to back really good recruiting classes. Based on that alone you would think that we would be more competitive than we were against Clemson but we weren't.
How I can’t understand how we are consistently having top flight high school dade county talents regress! Wasn’t both of them freshmen all Americans! This still perplex me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back