2025 Samari Reed WR from Monarch

It will be interesting. I'm sure I'm not saying anything you're not seeing on film but the back up QBs are definitely not AJ. That's a great equalizer.

Not to sound ****y for him but he wants to face the best. He likes the challenge.
Thats 13 right...i wasnt sure if AJ was out.

We atleast have a cb or two with size a 6'0-6'1 kid who he likely matches with, and a young 5'11 kid...we also have a 6'1- 6'2 190 guy that may match alil with him.

I like his game though, Monarch has 3 heads at wr withthe slot guy that put up numbers from Douglas

Advertisement
Thats 13 right...i wasnt sure if AJ was out.

We atleast have a cb or two with size a 6'0-6'1 kid who he likely matches with, and a young 5'11 kid...we also have a 6'1- 6'2 190 guy that may match alil with him.

I like his game though, Monarch has 3 heads at wr withthe slot guy that put up numbers from Douglas
It will be a good match up.
Yeah I assume he was out, that's what I read from a reporter on Twitter after the Piper game. I never spoken about it to samari other than '**** that sucks' type of crap.
Yeah man #3 Brite. He's a monster. I think he has legit D1 talent but no offers. He has good grades too.
I'll be at the game. Excited to see the match up

Full season highlights.

Not included here was him cooking Danny Miaz commit but being overthrown for 2 easy TDs.

I'm biased of course but I want him at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are the biggest transfer fees high schools are paying in the area?

Advertisement
Back