Sam Waardenburg Commits

Advertisement
They play basketball in New Zealand? I thought they only played rugby. Dude is 12 years old? 6-9, 205? Send his *** to Outback Steakhouse. Seriously, though. Looks like a good pickup. Picked us over Virginia, Utah and SMU.

They play basketball in New Zealand? I thought they only played rugby. Dude is 12 years old? 6-9, 205? Send his *** to Outback Steakhouse. Seriously, though. Looks like a good pickup. Picked us over Virginia, Utah and SMU.

Where did you see he was 12 years old? He is in the 2017 class, what is he Doogie Howser?

Where did you see he was 12 years old? He is in the 2017 class, what is he Doogie Howser?

Was a joke based on the pic in the link.....

Waardenburg.jpg

Advertisement
Great get.

Rivals's national recruiting analyst said he'd be a Top 50/75 player if he were ranked with the US prospects.

Him and Lykes are both ballers

Advertisement
With international I am never sure when these kids will arrive or what year they are considered.
This kid will not play this year, correct?

Advertisement
said to Rivals that he plans to come in January and red-shirt the rest of the year. Gives him quality burn in practice and time to hit the weights and get used to the academics.
Nice get, kid blew up in the various intl tourney's, very athletic (unlike ICU).

Advertisement
That kid looks tough, I like his game. He can shoot it and put the ball on the floor at 6'9. He looks more skilled than any of the big men we have now. His game is similar to Ryan kelly from Duke.

Advertisement
Back