Sam Schwab 2014 JUCO NT but eligible for 2013 Class

His JUCO recruiting coordinator is talking with Art Kehoe behind the scenes. So UM staff is in very early prelim's with his juco coaches.

Go Canes

you full of **** bro

Think what you want. Also read exactly what I said his juco recruiting coordinator reached out to Art Kehoe, how many propositions do you think UM staff gets, in particular the legendary AK. This is why I said itas very early prelimary talks. This could be as simple as thx for your recruiting inquiry and UM will be in touch, which is very boiler plate stuff. So you sir are actually uniformed and full of C#%&. But this thread is about a Young Man, who possibly could help UM at a future position of need so let's stay focused on the positive potential.

Also to further prove my point Art Kehoe and Schwab's JUCO recruiting coordinator are face book friends an Kehoe is selective on who accepts. That's where I got the video of Schwab squating 600lbs from Kehoe's*page, so again please know a thing before you a say thing. We are all here to share info on our Canes, not make attacks on others.

Go Canes

Thanks Paranos. That THRILLA is a punk pimple faced teenage *******. Just press the IGNORE button on him and about half the teenage punks on this board. They are not worth it. You bring quality info on DTs. This board is clueless about DT recruiting and all they do is ***** and complain about how we have screwed up in DT recruiting. Well you at least are bringing tons of info on DTs.

If Kehoe shows the green light on this kid at least he is qualified and can come in ready for some quality time. I hope one of these 3rd string kids decide to transfer to free up a DT. DT competition can only make this team stronger.

Don't let these pimple faced teenage punks get under your skin. PRESS IGNORE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Schwab named to Juco Top 100 for 2013. He could bring a meaner style of play to the dline for 2013. He has family in Florida and UM has been in contact but Jethro is taking this recruitment slow for some reason. But things may change soon with alot of other last minute recruits coming off the boards. Schwab could transfer for fall and be eligible, since he qualified out of High School.

http://www.sleeperprep.com/100-juco-football/
110. DT- Sam Schwab- 6'2", 295 lbs. -Mt. San Jacinto College (San Jacinto, CA)- Sam is a bulldog in the trenches, and plays a fierce brand of football. His power, and strength are his best attributes, to go along with a high football/mental IQ. Look for Sam to have a big year in 2013, as he has put in a ton of work in the weight room.

Go Canes

Last edited:
His JUCO recruiting coordinator is talking with Art Kehoe behind the scenes. So UM staff is in very early prelim's with his juco coaches.

Go Canes

you full of **** bro

Think what you want. Also read exactly what I said his juco recruiting coordinator reached out to Art Kehoe, how many propositions do you think UM staff gets, in particular the legendary AK. This is why I said itas very early prelimary talks. This could be as simple as thx for your recruiting inquiry and UM will be in touch, which is very boiler plate stuff. So you sir are actually uniformed and full of C#%&. But this thread is about a Young Man, who possibly could help UM at a future position of need so let's stay focused on the positive potential.

Also to further prove my point Art Kehoe and Schwab's JUCO recruiting coordinator are face book friends an Kehoe is selective on who accepts. That's where I got the video of Schwab squating 600lbs from Kehoe's*page, so again please know a thing before you a say thing. We are all here to share info on our Canes, not make attacks on others.

Go Canes

Thanks Paranos. That THRILLA is a punk pimple faced teenage *******. Just press the IGNORE button on him and about half the teenage punks on this board. They are not worth it. You bring quality info on DTs. This board is clueless about DT recruiting and all they do is ***** and complain about how we have screwed up in DT recruiting. Well you at least are bringing tons of info on DTs.

If Kehoe shows the green light on this kid at least he is qualified and can come in ready for some quality time. I hope one of these 3rd string kids decide to transfer to free up a DT. DT competition can only make this team stronger.

Don't let these pimple faced teenage punks get under your skin. PRESS IGNORE.

It sounds like you're letting some pimple faced teenage punks get under your skin.

Yo jimmies are rustled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SO i guess we havent learned about crootin JUCO DT's? How many times we gonna get burnt before we learn Paranos? Stuckey, Johnson, Pelon, Wyche and lets not forget the one who actually came here "The Plug". Im gonna ride out with King & Moore

SO i guess we havent learned about crootin JUCO DT's? How many times we gonna get burnt before we learn Paranos? Stuckey, Johnson, Pelon, Wyche and lets not forget the one who actually came here "The Plug". Im gonna ride out with King & Moore

Well 1st those kids went Juco because of poor grades in high school. Schwab was an honor student, he just didn't get any offers coming out of High School. So getting him admitted won't be a problem, also he has been at the same juco for 2 years so that is not an issue. Also character is not an issue with him being a youth minister.

So what else is your objection to 6'3 300lbs DT that bench close to 500 lbs and squat close to 700lbs that is also so athletic he played RB and TE for his JUCO as well.

Well 1st those kids went Juco because of poor grades in high school. Schwab was an honor student, he just didn't get any offers coming out of High School. So getting him admitted won't be a problem, also he has been at the same juco for 2 years so that is not an issue. Also character is not an issue with him being a youth minister.

So what else is your objection to 6'3 300lbs DT that bench close to 500 lbs and squat close to 700lbs that is also so athletic he played RB and TE for his JUCO as well.

You're trying to have an honest, intellectual discussion with a bunch of half wits.

Advertisement
If your qualified for a 4 year school prior to attending a JUCO, you can leave anytime you want without an AA degree or staying a minimum amount of semesters.

You're trying to have an honest, intellectual discussion with a bunch of half wits.

This is not an intellectual discussion, were talking about if a JUCO DT will ever gain entranc and make a difference here at Miami

Advertisement
Back