Sam Pittman to Arkansas?

Is Pittman really fit to be a head coach? What’re your guys’ thoughts on that hire

Dunno. Not sure the dude knows how to comb his hair and apparently has a dead toof in the front. He might end up being a good fit in Arky after all.

Screenshot_20191208-235546_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
I don't see Enos leaving for Arkansas. Under contract and he loves living in SF. Absolutely nothing attractive about Arkansas.

He’s already blocking fans and media associated w the Hurricanes on Twitter.

He has a history of bouncing after a year.

No way Enos hasn’t sent agent to both UGA and Arkansas

This shows that Arky must not be a very attractive job right now.

I can’t imagine that an offensive line coach (especially one from a disappointing offense) was their first choice as head coach.

Advertisement
Pittman over Kiffin, Leach, and allegedly Butch Davis.

Was anybody except for Bruce Feldman reporting Butch Davis as a possibility? I have a suspicion that Butch Davis might have told Feldman that just because Feldman is a Miami guy, and because Feldman honestly isn’t very high in credibility for a guy who works for major networks.

Pittman is another former Butch guy at UNC. The tree keeps growing with his former hired coaches.

I have no clue if Pittman can be a head guy, but he's been:

1) One of the best recruiters (bags or no bags) in the country. He was good at it when he was at Arkansas, UNC, etc before UGA. UGA's OL recruiting lately has been scary.
2) Great personality.
3) Arguably best OL coach in the country.

Has coached in SEC and probably knows a ton of good coaches who will join him.

Arky Piggies are just cashing $EC checks. They should have been like their real brethren of the old SWC and joined the Little 12. They'd probably have a couple of conference titles by now. Instead they are a weak sister in a division that has never been (and may never be) stronger than it is now.

Arkansas would have ended up as a mid-major team had they not gotten an SEC invite. The Big 8 was going to invite both Texas Tech and Baylor before them because those schools had power over Texas politics and Arkansas did not.

Advertisement
Pittman is another former Butch guy at UNC. The tree keeps growing with his former hired coaches.

I have no clue if Pittman can be a head guy, but he's been:

1) One of the best recruiters (bags or no bags) in the country. He was good at it when he was at Arkansas, UNC, etc before UGA. UGA's OL recruiting lately has been scary.
2) Great personality.
3) Arguably best OL coach in the country.

Has coached in SEC and probably knows a ton of good coaches who will join him.
And, never worked for Manny.

Was anybody except for Bruce Feldman reporting Butch Davis as a possibility? I have a suspicion that Butch Davis might have told Feldman that just because Feldman is a Miami guy, and because Feldman honestly isn’t very high in credibility for a guy who works for major networks.

Maybe he was just throwing his name out there to get a huge extension and raise from FIU. Leverage.

Butch's boy had a real scoop. Lol

Advertisement
Back