Sam Howell FSU QB commit wavering?

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone has insight? Is this a real possible de-commit for the Noles and potential the beginning of the break up of their class...?
I remember us offering him early on. His level of competition is weak but the talent is there.

Could we be a factor here?

Advertisement
Nee spoke to his father earlier and shot down all those rumors. No other visits planned. FSU knew about the visit to UNC this past weekend as he just went with some teammates and Howell spoke with FSU this morning. It’s going to be hard for them to ***** that one up. He can probably start as a true freshman. He is Willie’s guy and they are selling him on that I’m sure. Now, if they finish 4-8 then he would be foolish to sign with them IMO but I guess we’ll see.

Nee spoke to his father earlier and shot down all those rumors. No other visits planned. FSU knew about the visit to UNC this past weekend as he just went with some teammates and Howell spoke with FSU this morning. It’s going to be hard for them to ***** that one up. He can probably start as a true freshman. He is Willie’s guy and they are selling him on that I’m sure. Now, if they finish 4-8 then he would be foolish to sign with them IMO but I guess we’ll see.
Thanks!!! I'm just desperate for a QB for us in this cycle. But Dent is the target in that bunch!

I understand. I think it would be a waste of time and resources to invest any time in him unless he initiated it. Agree with you on Dent, he is there for the taking.

Advertisement

That could well be true, or it could be complete BS to lower the panic among recruits and fans.

None of the FSU dudes are flipping imo.
Willie t somehow talked his way into being the coach at 2 major p5 programs without ever winning anything. Let that sink in and now try to imagine what unicorn fart gas and tinkerbell **** balls he can sell to kids and their parents. He has a tremendous sales pitch to pull that **** off in less than 24 months. Any other program would have dudes jumping ship left and right.

Willie t somehow talked his way into being the coach at 2 major p5 programs without ever winning anything. Let that sink in and now try to imagine what unicorn fart gas and tinkerbell **** balls he can sell to kids and their parents. He has a tremendous sales pitch to pull that **** off in less than 24 months. Any other program would have dudes jumping ship left and right.

Lets revisit this after they lost the next two games to us and Louisville

Advertisement
That could well be true, or it could be complete BS to lower the panic among recruits and fans.

I mean yeah obviously. We could say that about every quote that every recruit and/or their family gives to the press then if that’s the case.

Advertisement
Advertisement

According to Inside Carolina (IC) Board:
Saw Howell informed FSU that he intended to visit UNC this past Saturday, according to Howell's father/offensive coordinator, Duke.
A source told IC that Howell has actually withdrawn his commitment to FSU. However, sources close to the Noles’ program can't corroborate that.
A source close to Howell told IC that Howell is looking to switch his commitment and he’s looking to do so quickly since he’s an early enrollee.

According to Inside Carolina (IC) Board:
Saw Howell informed FSU that he intended to visit UNC this past Saturday, according to Howell's father/offensive coordinator, Duke.
A source told IC that Howell has actually withdrawn his commitment to FSU. However, sources close to the Noles’ program can't corroborate that.
A source close to Howell told IC that Howell is looking to switch his commitment and he’s looking to do so quickly since he’s an early enrollee.
UNC board?

FSU CB Renaldo Green just decommitted

Advertisement
Back