Sam Bruce......

brock

All-American
@SJB_6: @Tee_Time24 they took forever to offer you, and then they be wondering why nobody wanna go there.

@SJB_6: Miami be trying the big time SoFlo athletes!

He telling the truth though..........

Advertisement
15 and 16 year old kids do not think for themselves. Bruce is just spouting off whatever the adults around him are saying...such as Chad Wilson.

The sad reality is that when UiF comes in and offers after us we will hear no such nonsense, because UiF plays the game in the shadows way better than we do...probably because they are allowed to and the NCAA doesn't give a ****.

**** has changed in recruiting over the years. The "offer" is one of the bigger annoyances. I swear most of these kids just want an offer so they can do the "Just got offered by /insert school/ #blessed #/insert school slogan /praying hands emoji/" tweet.

This isn't just a South Florida thing either. I've been following recruiting for a long time, and between the kiss *** "analysts" and the soft shouldered attention seeking kids, I'm kinda tired of it all.

every school in the country (& their fanbases) are ****-pulling these high school kids...while UM finds a way to **** them off..
432.gif

Advertisement
I think the whole Miami fanbase agrees with him. I wonder where Sam Bruce will be going to....*cough* FSU *cough*

**** has changed in recruiting over the years. The "offer" is one of the bigger annoyances. I swear most of these kids just want an offer so they can do the "Just got offered by /insert school/ #blessed #/insert school slogan /praying hands emoji/" tweet.

This isn't just a South Florida thing either. I've been following recruiting for a long time, and between the kiss *** "analysts" and the soft shouldered attention seeking kids, I'm kinda tired of it all.

Yep, I just touched on this in the other thread. Its like "street cred" to get that early UM offer, so you can tweet it to everyone and now you are "in the game". Then when some program like UF or FSU come in late its "blessed that I just got offered by ***" but UM's offer is like an entitlement in So Fla that they want as early as possible to run around show off, at least until recruiting really heats up for them and they forget all about UM.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. It's seems like part of the community is against miami right now.....

Get on Golden for offering Skai Moore the day of NSD. That is fair.

But a year in advance? That's offensive now?

Advertisement

Getting an offer shows you are wanted, kids like to know that. Even if it is from people they don't want to be associated with. The trick is getting ones who are actually grateful for getting the offer instead of the ones who act like it should of come years ago and don't care about you after the offer. But again it also doesn't help that the Miami athletes all get put up on to a pedestal.

smh. these so fla divas are out of hand. Its Jan 24th . You will not be signing a LOI until Feb 2015. GTFOH with that BS.

Advertisement
F**k Sam Bruce and his F$U bound a$$.(bet anything he ends up there)

Sorry, but I'm not gonna freak out over loosing a 5'7 WR.

Advertisement
@SJB_6: @Tee_Time24 they took forever to offer you, and then they be wondering why nobody wanna go there.

@SJB_6: Miami be trying the big time SoFlo athletes!

He telling the truth though..........

These are the type of things that we started to hear towards the end of the Randy Shannon error. I'm starting to think that the only thing that is going to fix this is a new coaching staff, yet again.

Damned if ya do damned if ya don't. Lot of negativity out there.... Thanks comma Chad

Advertisement
Back