Sam Bruce

Advertisement
Bring him back ASAP! This is a country of second and third .... chances! Jeff Thomas and Sam Bruce on kick offs and jet sweeps! Wow!

I believe in second chances i was a soph in hs scored 17tds an got 3 felonies locked up 6 months miessed my jr yr gettin in trouble an finally got back my senior year i never got my Runnin Back position back but i was captain on D an and called plays at Middle Backer. Give him a chance if its possible these kids are young he lied about breaking his leg! He was on thin ice from a incident in HS some dude was comin for his neck an he posted a pic of a weapon ever since no trouble an we still signed him after that! I say yes he was my fave recruit tho! Go Canes!
I think he got caught up with weed and that got him dropped from the team given his high school discretions. I'd like to see him get a 2nd chance as well.

Advertisement
He’s been all over twitter appearing to want a comeback opportunity. Thoughts?

I think most of you will say not to burn a scholarship on him but I say we give him a shot, what the ****?

At the very least he can compete to play on special teams.

Would rather see that ship offered to Njoku. Legacy and best of the 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s been all over twitter appearing to want a comeback opportunity. Thoughts?

I think most of you will say not to burn a scholarship on him but I say we give him a shot, what the ****?

At the very least he can compete to play on special teams.

**** no. He isn’t close to good enough to be worth the dumb **** head on his shoulders. Don’t be stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back