Sam Bruce

What would I be “salty” about? I liked Sam and have no issue with him at all. Just don’t think we should spend a scholarship on him again and think he was a bit overrated coming in. Nothing personal about it at all just speaking from a football standpoint. I could name tons of other guys that were extremely overrated and many that were absolute studs that weren’t recruited heavily. Has nothing to do with opinions on them as people.

I don’t know what you would be salty about...maybe he one night stand a girl you loved, I don’t know but I do know the analysis you gave of his ability doesn’t begin to add up with his time on the actual field.

Bruce may be a lot of things but you’re a hater.

Advertisement
Doesnt seem like any of those coaches are after him now. The guy that actually practiced with him would probably know more than you so why dont you leave it at that.

No one is after him bc he’s a head case of epic proportions but I’m not leaving it anything. You guys are so thirsty for anything Miami related..you’ve relegated a walk on to freaking Ed Reed status.

He practiced a hand full of times with Bruce.

penny is right tho. he isn't good and the numbers hes putting or not putting up at wherever hes at is backing that up. he isnt fast and was severely overrated in hindsight

He’s not right..it’s just convenient.

This is Bruce first time playing cfb..he hasn’t played since high school

Relax. apfenny has given honest opinions about players and coaches in the past and I for one am thankful for it.

Tell me what big names schools are chasing sam bruce now? I'll answer that for you. None.

Of course you’re thankful. He’s a GOD...to you.

Advertisement
No one is after him bc he’s a head case of epic proportions but I’m not leaving it anything. You guys are so thirsty for anything Miami related..you’ve relegated a walk on to freaking Ed Reed status.

He practiced a hand full of times with Bruce.

Nobody puts him on that level and he doesnt claim to be anything he's not. Again, even for those "handful of practices" he knows more than you do about this situation and is actually qualified to speak about it.

If any of you idiots clamoring for his return can provide a single football reason, the rest of us would appreciate it. He wasn’t good in high school, he had a bad injury, he is a ******* idiot, and he has done nothing since he left. Move the **** on Jesus Christ.

I don’t know what you would be salty about...maybe he one night stand a girl you loved, I don’t know but I do know the analysis you gave of his ability doesn’t begin to add up with his time on the actual field.

Tf is your problem? You're actually arguing with the only guy here who's spent practice time with Bruce. Not that he's perfect, but dude was actually on the team with Bruce, actually watched him at actual practice.

But you know better don't you? Of course you do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody puts him on that level and he doesnt claim to be anything he's not. Again, even for those "handful of practices" he knows more than you do about this situation and is actually qualified to speak about it.

couch potato watched a few highlight vids and is now more informed

If any of you idiots clamoring for his return can provide a single football reason, the rest of us would appreciate it. He wasn’t good in high school, he had a bad injury, he is a ******* idiot, and he has done nothing since he left. Move the **** on Jesus Christ.
He was good at STA.

Advertisement

Sounds like you're abusing you're Adderall script again. Take a deep breath

Calling the kid a f*cking idiot is a bit too far. He stuck will Miami after witnessing our 58-0 loss to Clemson and the firing of Al Golden immediately after. Stayed committed to a program not a coach. I'm saying if there is any way to get him back involved with the football program, we should. Everyone makes bad decision when theyre young. Give the kid another chance.

Bruce isn’t even good RIGHT NOW at a small junior college

Advertisement
Back