Sam Bruce

His talent wasn't all that "amazing." He averaged 9 yards per catch as a HS senior. Amazingly talented guys don't do that.

jeff thomas is more better.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
His talent wasn't all that "amazing." He averaged 9 yards per catch as a HS senior. Amazingly talented guys don't do that.

I know it was a time where every recruiting victory was really played up, since it felt like a few years of walking through the desert on that front............but i remember seeing his highlights and not being so wowed. After the buildup, I thought such a small guy would be way faster and twitchy than he was. Hope things work out for him though.

Realize it's not the most favorable topic, but still a little sad seeing as he non stop is always retweeting canes things or saying how much he "misses it" in terms of being a part of this program. Such amazing talent gone to waste...

He had his chances and blow them all.

*blowed

blew? No? I know blow isn't right, unless it was pun intended...

No pun intended I guess I fat fingered it on my phone and then autocorrect took over from there hahah
I liked the kid but he gone.
We have 2 guys now that I think are better

If Bruce was here, JT and/or Harley might not be here. I would gladly accept that trade.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's at MGCCC. Miss Gulf Coast. A Last chance U type program. Hope he makes the best of it and gets a second chance in a couple years to go to an FIU. Think that would be a good fit for him.

Advertisement
5f0dcc266f6a575be04c79fe51da0f0b.jpg

Just took this screenshot from his IG story. Don't think he's playing. Looks like that broken leg was a compound fracture that broke thru the skin.

Advertisement
Back