• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Sam Bruce

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Realize it's not the most favorable topic, but still a little sad seeing as he non stop is always retweeting canes things or saying how much he "misses it" in terms of being a part of this program. Such amazing talent gone to waste...

ACE01

Freshman
Realize it's not the most favorable topic, but still a little sad seeing as he non stop is always retweeting canes things or saying how much he "misses it" in terms of being a part of this program. Such amazing talent gone to waste...

He had his chances and blow them all.

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
I wish him luck on a personal level, it sucks he messed up his opportunity at Miami but I don't hate the kid.

It wasn't like he was some hardcore criminal, he just couldn't get out of his own way, I don't think he's a bad kid, just wasn't mature enough for everything that comes with being a Hurricane.

His injury must of have been really really bad, because it seems like he won't be able to play Football for a long time.

He should try to capitalize off Kiffin at FAU, I'm sure Lane would take him lol.

ZC954

Redshirt Freshman
Lets bring Bruce back.. maybe he'll get more of the team smoking weed and doing things that'll lead to them getting kicked off.. NOT!!! The kid is a good fb player but why do so many people act like he's GOD out there?? He's got a few good youtube highlights but not a guy that screams program changer (in a good way).. #MovinOn #HappyWithJT4

The Franchise

The Best EVER
His talent wasn't all that "amazing." He averaged 9 yards per catch as a HS senior. Amazingly talented guys don't do that.

Jassid82

Senior
He has a skillset that if he goes to the right team he can flourish. He can be lethal in the slot. Wouldnt be surprised to see him come home and play for FIU or FAU. But then again maybe its not good for him to be so close to home. Hope he gets his life straight.

Cajuncane

Senior
Hard to feel real bad for a kid that screwed up over and over after having been givin chance after chance.

Loose Cannon

Junior