Sam Bruce Top 3

Now this is one recruit i will absolutely wait until signing day. anything he says i will not believe. i wont follow his recruiting at all.

who's the last elite (Cook, Lane...) south florida troll that we actually signed?

Demetrius Jackson... #WPS

He said Elite, Eminim. While good, DJ played one year of ball. We're talking BLUE chippers

Lol waiting for someone to say ohhhhh he's not elitttte tho.. Not so much my point as recognizing that DJ's recruitment was a complete joke.

Committed to Arkansas they didn't accept.. committed to Miami. The whole time he's committed to UM he's retweeting pig calls all day. Decommits from UM puts out a top 4.. Barrow shows up within 24 hours he recommits. Magically transports to pigville somehow on a trip he wasn't supposed to take and Denver his cousin is basically Guaranteeing his commit. Shuts down recruiting 5 different times. Said he wouldn't visit Texas then said his coaches wanted him to. Then re-announces for us on signing day.

I mean besides Keef who was a bigger troll than DJ? Making a point that trolling has nothing to whether we get the kid or not.

Advertisement
Hopefully we land him I think it'll be a FSU and UM fight all the way, by his tweets it seems to change which team is in the lead each day.

Advertisement
Back