Sam Bruce Top 3

Advertisement
This one is gonna be a recruiting story for the ages lmao. This kid is gonna flip and flop more than a fish out of water.

I think he will commit early next year like spring or summer time. And help recruit for Miami's 2016 class

35.gif

Dis gon be gud.

Now this is one recruit i will absolutely wait until signing day. anything he says i will not believe. i wont follow his recruiting at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now this is one recruit i will absolutely wait until signing day. anything he says i will not believe. i wont follow his recruiting at all.

who's the last elite (Cook, Lane...) south florida troll that we actually signed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next. Although this little southern savage is a baller. Not irreplaceable like a Dalvin cook,Sony Michel, Alex Follins, Travis Rudolph, Amari Cooper, Stacy coley, calvin ridley, etc......

With that being said I hope he doesn't go to fsu, uf, or any other school UM has to play against in the future because he will be a nightmare.

Agree with everyone that this has circus written all over it. Follow his recruitment on an even keel and realize that Feb. 2016 is a long ways away.

who's the last elite (Cook, Lane...) south florida troll that we actually signed?

Demetrius Jackson... #WPS

He said Elite, Eminim. While good, DJ played one year of ball. We're talking BLUE chippers

Coley

Coley wasn't a troll...

Advertisement
Back