Sam Bruce Details Recruitment

Advertisement
I’m curious about the Ohio state part. He said he was silently committed to them. I remember a flurry of Ohio state crystal balls came in. Then he picked Miami.. did Ohio state drop him? Anyone know?
They didn’t have any room for him at that position, if I remember correctly. They got a surprise APB or ATH commit that was valued more than him so they pushed him out and saved the spot for a defensive player. At least, that’s what I remember. Have a ton friends who are die hard OSU fans and I remember they said something close to that.

Advertisement
Dugans was no different than any other coach, and anyone that believes the garbage spouted off by habitual ***** up Sam Bruce has an ulterior motive. What's funny is that I'm hearing the same complaints from the same group of guys. Guys that were dumbasses, guys that didn't want to work and expected to get a spot based on HS film. It's amazing that guys like Ahmmon could easily find the field, mostly because 1)They were talented, and 2)They actually put in the work. From my experiences with Dugans, dude can coach, and he doesn't do the coddling thing all too well.

This dude trying to blame Miami for his **** Ups. Dude needs to grow up and accept responsibility for messing up his life and stop blaming others. He couldn't even make it in Juco.

At some point in every persons life you're going to have to stop blaming other people for your problems and grab yourself up by your boot straps and go get yours no matter the circumstances you are facing or you will never get anywhere in life. Unfortunately Sam still hasn't learned that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** is comical, since when in football did ****'s start caring about whether a coach was an A-hole or not, the only question that mattered and still does to me is can that **** A-hole coach. All this soft *** **** needs to be eliminated, to much ***gotry in many facets of society these days. If I see Ahmon richards, harley or berrios complaining I might listen, but seems to me the ****'s who actually came to UM to be the best balla's they could be and concentrated on football are the ones NOT COMPLAINING! Since when is it mandatory that a **** is suppose to get along with his position coach, alot of patheticness and pettiness continuing to float around these days!

And let the Truth be told, alot of these recruits needed somebody to be an A-hole to, somebody has to get the sorry soft ***, losing mentality out of these losers. They can say whatever they want about coach dugan's, under him, guys produced every year, what coach dugan's did with langham is similar to what coach banda did with knowles, real coaches maximizes and unlock their players potential.

Only a guy like Richards can make Rosier look respectable.

You mean "what if he didn't suck at football?" That list?

LOL. C'mon, man. He was a big time recruit. I trust DMoney's judgment and he thought he was the best WR in Broward. He was the highest rated recruit in our class, at least according to the services. I would have loved to watch him play had he not gotten in trouble and ended up in purgatory.

Advertisement
I don’t care that Dugan lied to Bruce while recruiting him. They’re all lying. I do care that we dropped 4 passes a game while he was the WR coach.

I don’t care that Dugan lied to Bruce while recruiting him. They’re all lying. I do care that we dropped 4 passes a game while he was the WR coach.
I wish our defensive recruiters told better lies!

LOL. C'mon, man. He was a big time recruit. I trust DMoney's judgment and he thought he was the best WR in Broward. He was the highest rated recruit in our class, at least according to the services. I would have loved to watch him play had he not gotten in trouble and ended up in purgatory.
He played. At a very low level. And he still couldn't outshine anyone. To think he'd succeed at the major P5 level when he couldn't even get it done in NAIA ball is absurd.

Advertisement
Back