Sam Bruce Announcement Thread

Advertisement
@joshnewberg247: 4-star WR Sam Bruce commits tomorrow and I just #CrystalBall’d him to #Miami http://t.co/OcZRUiUEhf

@joshnewberg247: Haha 😂😂😭😭😭 RT “@DieselNole24: @joshnewberg247 do you feel Bruce sticks”

Until he picks us I'm nervous. His commit could bring a bounty of riches. If we can get a couple big greasy nasty DT's I'll start talking snitz to the gayter and FSU Nupes again. I been gettin it for a few years now. Tired of them effing with me!

Advertisement
recruiting is a 2 cycle process.. before season and after
remember that Lane and Cook were doing the gator chomp together before the season...

depending on our QB situation, we may have a fighting chance to have a great season and if Golden is able to show recruit that we can actually compete for the playoff spots we are on our way.

Until he picks us I'm nervous. His commit could bring a bounty of riches. If we can get a couple big greasy nasty DT's I'll start talking snitz to the gayter and FSU Nupes again. I been gettin it for a few years now. Tired of them effing with me!

Don't know why you would have to take anything from the '**** fans. 4-8 last year with a loss to us should give you all the ammo that you need to keep their filthy ***** mouths shut

what I remember is him saying that if all the local talent stayed home....we'd be unbeatable! So if he does commit here, you gotta think he's gonna be in everyone's ear about jointing him. And he just happens to play on possibly the most talented team in the nation....so he has plenty of peers to recruit on his team alone

He's a alpha!!!!

usually them elite level lil slot dudes are.....Santana, Steve Smith....

Steve Smith wasn't a slot receiver.

what I remember is him saying that if all the local talent stayed home....we'd be unbeatable! So if he does commit here, you gotta think he's gonna be in everyone's ear about jointing him. And he just happens to play on possibly the most talented team in the nation....so he has plenty of peers to recruit on his team alone

He's a alpha!!!!

true, and come to think of it, neither was Santana here. But, all the lil dude's are now considered slot wr's ever since Welker did his thing with Brady...

Advertisement

He's a alpha!!!!

true, and come to think of it, neither was Santana here. But, all the lil dude's are now considered slot wr's ever since Welker did his thing with Brady...

That's not totally true, three guys you named had elite speed which seperated them from the label of slot receiver. If Bruce had that type of speed he'd be in the same type of talk. IMHO

Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas High School Class of 2016 WR Sam Bruce is expected to announce his Miami Hurricanes commitment on Tuesday night.

So just what kind of talent would Bruce bring to Coral Gables if he does indeed choose Miami?

Perhaps nobody knows better than the coaches he played against last year when Bruce was at University School.

A sample of their thoughts:

* Miami Booker T. Washington coach Tim Harris Jr. Booker T. won that playoff game, 45-17): "I think he's a great player. Guys with his size and stature people say they're undersized, but the kid competes so hard and plays so hard, with so much passion. His heart is so big. I look at a clip from when we played them and at halftime you see the passion with him being a sophomore at that time he was getting on everyone, telling them to step up, make a run to come back on us."

Harris says because his DB's didn't match up with Bruce athletically that they game planned him by putting their most athletic wide receiver on Bruce in that game.

"And (Bruce) had to play both ways, started cramping toward the end of the game," Harris said.

The comparison: "You look at similarities with Santana Moss, the skill set to make a big play at any time if you slip up and let him get by you," Harris said.
."

Kid is a true leader, check out the clip Coach Ice was referring to. 21:35 mark

[video=youtube;86QIEotREyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86QIEotREyY[/video]

:eekeyes: Joaquin said dominate :eekeyes:

amazing the turn around now that chad wilson isnt around this kid on a day to day basis

Bruce has good speed from his film that I've seen. Great hands and gets separation from his defender at a great level. Lot of people have agreed he looks like santana, as well as respected coaches and some don't agree either.

Either way, really think Bruce is gonna be a star. His attitude and play screams Cane...

Advertisement
amazing the turn around now that chad wilson isnt around this kid on a day to day basis

This should shine a light on just how heavy an impact some of these high school coaches/handlers have on these kids.

Unfortunately it's not always about which school recruits the kid the best or where the kid develops a relationship.

Advertisement
Phi...don't ever stop talking smack! Yo!

86.jpg

Surprisingly Coley's been very quiet today on Twitter considering Bruce is about to commit to miami .

Advertisement
Back