Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You take the good then take the bad then take it all and there you have the facts of ....what's the last part ****!!
Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
I think the measurables deserve repeating. This is a kid who is 6’2, 195, running 4.4s (at least), jumping out of the gym and is already one of the most productive receivers in the Big 12.

We have athleticism in our WR corps but, outside of Horton, not much size. Brown would bring that while also improving our explosiveness.
People need to remember Rambo wasn't a WR1… until he made himself a WR1

Advertisement
No disrespect to this kid, but I was thinking jayden Higgins … 6’4 legit from south Miami playing at Iowa st more of a WR 1 in my opinion

Iowa st had their spring game today he didn’t play , not sure if injury or thinking bout hitting portal but I would think a better nil and a home coming would be nice

Advertisement
No disrespect to this kid, but I was thinking jayden Higgins … 6’4 legit from south Miami playing at Iowa st more of a WR 1 in my opinion

Iowa st had their spring game today he didn’t play , not sure if injury or thinking bout hitting portal but I would think a better nil and a home coming would be nice

Yes. Higgins is the prize but wake us up when he actually enters, lol. Him not playing in their spring game though is intriguing.

Yes. Higgins is the prize but wake us up when he actually enters, lol. Him not playing in their spring game though is intriguing.
Yeah he has clips of playing in the spring looks healthy to me so we will find out soon.

Need this injected in my veins 😂

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back