Sam Brooks shuts it down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Class Impact: Sam Brooks to Miami

After decommitting 3 minutes ago, Brooks realized, ‘What the fvck am I thinking? I’m not a 2020 South Dade kid!’

A 17 year old kid not thinking and as men at 17 we all did dumb things but most of us wouldn't admit to our mistakes but this kid did. Thankfully the coaches aren't like the 50 women on here who wanted to throw the kid out and treated him like family that's a real staff not these clowns at other schools who use these kids and throw them out when it helps them
Why you gotta make sexist remarks. Grow the **** up already.

Advertisement
Patke is why. This is Richts whole plan by keepin Patke and Banda. He knew the program was spiraling and he kept them to hold tjianclass together and hopefully finish with Bogle and Stevenson. If they do that, short term it was a great decision. Long term impact will be interesting to see on the field.
If the run Diaz defense they should be ok. Offense is still going to be a HUGE issue and that is why we aren't seeing big time offense recruits commit. We needed a splash hire.

Advertisement
Glad we were able to keep him. He seems like a great kid. He handled the entire situation very maturely. He decommited until a new hire happened and realized UM was still right for him. Nothing wrong with that

Advertisement
Patke is why. This is Richts whole plan by keepin Patke and Banda. He knew the program was spiraling and he kept them to hold tjianclass together and hopefully finish with Bogle and Stevenson. If they do that, short term it was a great decision. Long term impact will be interesting to see on the field.

They are young and energetic guys. Some of these kids may have been intimidated by Manny in such a way that they feared failure. With Banda and Patke being so even keeled and approachable, I expect the defense to be as good if not better than it has been with Manny and for recruiting to get a bump as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back