Sam Brooks shuts it down

Advertisement
Advertisement
A 17 year old kid not thinking and as men at 17 we all did dumb things but most of us wouldn't admit to our mistakes but this kid did. Thankfully the coaches aren't like the 50 women on here who wanted to throw the kid out and treated him like family that's a real staff not these clowns at other schools who use these kids and throw them out when it helps them

Advertisement

62FECC6B-48DA-4DBB-8FFC-389508094031.gif

Advertisement
I guess I'm one of the few people that wasn't up in arms about him taking a step back few days ago.

It is cool that they kept an offer for him when other schools left, but he still doesn't owe them a commitment if he feels there's another school that would be better for him at this point or if he's just unsure what the **** is goin on in Coral Gables right now, or both.

Obviously, as a Canes fan who posts on a Canes message board all day, I want him to sign here.
But he deserves the right to give everybody his attention until he signs on the line.
THAT is when I need him to bleed orange and green.

Now that he's had a few days to think on it, welcome back.
No love lost, no "prodigal son" situation.
Sign when it's time please! lol

Glad he came to his senses. I had a feeling he would be back. Glad Miami stuck by him and he stuck with Miami.

Advertisement
A 17 year old kid not thinking and as men at 17 we all did dumb things but most of us wouldn't admit to our mistakes but this kid did. Thankfully the coaches aren't like the 50 women on here who wanted to throw the kid out and treated him like family that's a real staff not these clowns at other schools who use these kids and throw them out when it helps them
Or bash everything Cane because of it. I'm the first one who can't stand richtirement but my love of that U is superior to my hate. Beyond ecstatic he stuck.

Advertisement
Back