Off-Topic Salman Rushdie stabbed on stage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

****ed up . . . Seems like his security team let him down. Back when I was a conservative those churches had plans to save their pastors if someone tried something. Ole Brother Bobby was about to be attacked by a homeless man at Daytona Beach First Baptist during a summer service when I was there. It was like once the homeless man got to a certain point the dominos of men created a barrier between preacher and bum. Furthermore the synagogue I attend periodically even has a police officer on site during services.

One thing I have learned between Rushdie and the guy running for governor, I'm not giving any public speeches in western New York State.

One thing I have learned between Rushdie and the guy running for governor, I'm not giving any public speeches in western New York State.
I told u NY was garbo! 😂 I used to think Florida was whacko when I was younger (out of ignorance) but I always loved visiting Miami for Canes games. Every state has its good and bad spots though. If liberal policies weren’t bringing down NY I’d be more inclined to stay… but it’s been getting really bad since Covid. I know Lee Zeldin probably has a chance between slim and none (cause of # dem voters)… but id be more inclined to stay a bit longer than my current 5ish year thoughts on the matter

Advertisement
Wth.

Don't know much about this man but dayum... I hope he pulls through.
You’d known all about him if he’d written a controversial book on Christianity. The MSM would have thousands of articles about how a crazy , far right ,Christian , white supremacist obviously stabbed this guy.

Last edited:
You’d known all about him if he’d written a controversial book on Christianity. The MSM would have thousands of articles about a crazy , far right , crazy Christian , white supremacist obviously stabbed this guy.
I believe they're calling them white Christian nationalists now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back