Safety out for Bama (Update: 2 players out with sprained ankles)

Getting vaccinated then testing positive for Covid with minor to moderate symptoms is a far cry from being in the ICU on a ventilator for a week or more. Just found out tonight a distant friend who refused the vaccination is now in the ICU on a ventilator while his wife who is vaccinated is just fine...
That’s awful and I am sorry to hear that.

I only made my comment in reference to players on both our team and opponents potentially missing football games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jordan Battle and Daniel Wright are their safety’s that can ball. They scare me more than this cat.
Helmas is better than wright. Battle is the best of all three. Then in a pinch they could play Moore or branch at safety. Those two are really good in their nickel and dime sets.

Advertisement
Getting vaccinated then testing positive for Covid with minor to moderate symptoms is a far cry from being in the ICU on a ventilator for a week or more. Just found out tonight a distant friend who refused the vaccination is now in the ICU on a ventilator while his wife who is vaccinated is just fine...

Wasn’t it just reported that 7 fully vaccinated ppl died of Covid in Florida & a fully vaccinated flight attendant died a couple days ago? I can tell u fully vaccinated or not, ppl need to be cautious & take the same precautions. I can tell u 4 of my 6 friends currently battling Covid Delta are fully vaccinated & my aunt in MS who’s also fully vaccinated is currently on a ventilator. And all of them are healthy.

Helmas is better than wright. Battle is the best of all three. Then in a pinch they could play Moore or branch at safety. Those two are really good in their nickel and dime sets.
They will have to prove it with our big athletic TEs. Slot Wrs are going to be a problem too against safeties.

People, chill out with the vaccine/Covid comments. Next to politics this topic is a specific no-go because like politics, it blows up into something much worse. So please accept this as an across the board warning to all sides of the issue Or we will shut down this thread

Advertisement
Not sure what Allabouttheu95 thinks is so funny about this post, but whatever

They will have to prove it with our big athletic TEs. Slot Wrs are going to be a problem too against safeties.
That's where Moore and branch come in. They're more like corners than safeties. They'll be covering the slot Wrs. They can be beat but wright,battle and helmas are the guys I'd go after. I think Mallory could have a good game against them. I'd also go after the outside corners. Jobe was good last year but had alot of pass interference penalties. Their second corner is armor-davis who hasn't played much or kool-aid who's a true freshman. Rambo and Smith should be able to make some plays on them especially on deep balls. Battle and wright are better run stopping safeties and can be beat over the top. Mallory,Rambo and Smith will have opportunities. Harley and restrepo will have a tougher time against Moore and branch but they'll have chances to make plays

Advertisement
In before the nuke
End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

Advertisement
Daniel Wright was benched halfway through last season and their fans hate him lol. But if this kid is out, Wright will be taking his place game 1.
I haven’t even seen him on any depth charts so I thought he left for the NFL. So yeah he must have been 4th string or something.

Advertisement
Back