Safety out for Bama (Update: 2 players out with sprained ankles)

Depends on the sprain, but either way I'll gladly take a starting RT and Safety w/ an ankle injury sustained just a few weeks before kickoff.
I'll leave it to the CIS doctors to elaborate, but my understanding is that even a grade 2 sprain would mean they very likely won't be recovered by game day. Doesn't mean they won't play through it, but if they're hobbled I'll take it, lol.
Yes, the majority of high ankle sprains impact mobility for weeks or even months and would be concerning for a safety. The severity and position/role make a huge difference. Mike Evans gutted through one and barely missed a snap. He's tough and has the size/speed to be effective as a decoy or deep threat role player. Whereas Alvin Kamara had 1 a couple years ago and wasn't the same until the next season.

A grade 2 low ankle sprain would also make him less than 100%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Bama D got much much better as the year went on but yes they can be scored on
did they though? They didn't really play any offensive team until the Gaytors. and they put up 46 on them...they shut down an overrated ND, and OSU put up 24...so...did they?

You really worship Bama
I worship us being better than them. Anyone on top of cfb I want us to be. They are the head of the snake they have the crown for ten plus years. I want that so I compare their success to where I want us. It's the truth to they have 5 star NFL depth. Not 6th rounders they have top end talent everywhere. We need to stay close in game one at least can't afford a blowout.

Wake me up at Gametime wit the actual mf factual injury report.

Nick Satan ( autocorrect ✔️ ) is a king snake.

Alabaga’s training staff are convicted cheaters.

Allot dudes will suit up, high AF on a combination of deer antler spray & crack cocaine ready to BALL.

so our Miami Hurricanes better be ready to snuff or be snuffed to death.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back