Saban vs Manny

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Listen. Idk where you’re from but plenty of people on this board are from south Florida. We have south Florida high school coaches, pee wee coaches, teachers, Former high school players as well as friends and families of former players. This ain’t 247 or rivals where it’s heavily moderated. On here people PM the each other with information and even contact each other outside of this board.

The reason I’m saying this is because you are treading in waters where people have first hand knowledge of the amount of bags that Bama and the entire sec has dropped in this state and especially south Florida. I’m sure your well versed in the south Florida players that have dominated cfb. I’m also sure your aware of the amount of nfl players that come from schools south of Orlando.

We don’t snitch out on our homegrown players. The conditions some of these players have lived through is a testament to their toughness and we just don’t do that.

You can talk all the Nevin you want but I guarantee you that the sht that has gone on down here with south Florida players that left to the sec is jaw dropping and in some cases it’s almost to the point that you can probably call it extortion.
I wouldn’t be digging up old laundry on here.
I'm well aware of how college football and the NCAA do business. Now we are in the age of NILs and that in itself is going to pretty much eliminate a lot of nonsense. Kids are getting paid and some are already to millionaire status. Players are able to leave anytime they get tired of a football program with impunity through the magic portal. That pretty much makes everyone a free agent.

In the end for fans, it's still mostly about my team beating your team. At least from my end.

Advertisement
I'm not saying Saban can't Coach he can but it's his picking players that makes him dominant. Guy can HC no doubt it's his talent and coaching a but of all that makes him dominant. But I would out his recruiting over his coaching if I had to pick

Yeah the recruiting definitely helps but he has created a monster right now. And kids flock over there because of the coaching and developing (not just him, but former NFL guys), to be on prime time, and of course, bags. The perfect trifecta.

Yeah the recruiting definitely helps but he has created a monster right now. And kids flock over there because of the coaching and developing (not just him, but former NFL guys), to be on prime time, and of course, bags. The perfect trifecta.
I never thought anyone world surpass what we did but they have in 10 years. Insane

I was replying to the original post. Stop with your inferiority complex. Did I mention you in my reply? Don't know wtf you are going on about.
You didn't even post any pictures in your post yet still thought I was referring to you. Lol

Players fvck up. You said 2 “pics” so I assumed you meant me referring to Burns/Flowers. It’s an argument that I hate if you couldn’t tell. My apologies.

Advertisement
Here is another way to look at at..

Miami (embarrassingly) only has 1 title to show for itself, in 4 years, even though it had arguably the most talented rosters ever assembled between a 4 year period of 2000 - 2004 (ST, Vilma, KWII, Wilforks last season)

Saban would’ve won 4 straight titles with those Miami teams.

One was literally stolen from us and everybody outside that sht hole in Columbus agrees.

man if we win it changes everything

Bruh I understand why you skeptical, but every offseason I have to assume that the coaches have gotten their **** together. If they prove they haven’t when games start getting played, I jump back on the mope squad.

I have been on both sides of the talent issue. Winning impossible games and losing against scrubs. Talent is important, but it’s overrated. Talent didn’t cause us to lose three games in a season as double digit favorites. Coaching is underrated. If. Manny has the right mindset and prepares the team well, we cannot only when this game, but win convincingly.

We have to jump on them and plant doubt in their young offense. Take away everything easy and make them beat us with poor percentages we have to attack the strength of their front seven with misdirection and execute against their beatable secondary.

I f they play well and we play well, they beat us by 17. If Manny is shucking and jiving, they will beat us by 30+. If Manny and Lashlee attack them the way teams who have beat them attack them, we win. If we rattle their young quarterback, we win in surprising fashion.

It all rests on Manny and Lashlee.

Advertisement
Bruh I understand why you skeptical, but every offseason I have to assume that the coaches have gotten their **** together. If they prove they haven’t when games start getting played, I jump back on the mope squad.

I have been on both sides of the talent issue. Winning impossible games and losing against scrubs. Talent is important, but it’s overrated. Talent didn’t cause us to lose three games in a season as double digit favorites. Coaching is underrated. If. Manny has the right mindset and prepares the team well, we cannot only when this game, but win convincingly.

We have to jump on them and plant doubt in their young offense. Take away everything easy and make them beat us with poor percentages we have to attack the strength of their front seven with misdirection and execute against their beatable secondary.

I f they play well and we play well, they beat us by 17. If Manny is shucking and jiving, they will beat us by 30+. If Manny and Lashlee attack them the way teams who have beat them attack them, we win. If we rattle their young quarterback, we win in surprising fashion.

It all rests on Manny and Lashlee.
I think the one game people under estimated talent was UNC I had them and Clemson penciled as losses last year. Everyone else IMO we should have beaten. This year I have bama and UNC as losses. If we play well vs Bama I'll be excited

Yo im 9 pages in and still have no idea WTF is going on in this thread????? And I read every page thinking maybe I missed something!

Advertisement
Let's correct the title. Sabans 5 stars vs Manny...I hate the fact that people think this guys a genius coach. He's not he just out talents u and coaches go there to hop onto another job...knowing whatever tf they run will work with those athletes. He could run the triple option and they would win.
Id argue that there is a greater talent gap (and resource gap) between Oklahoma vs. the rest of the Big 12 or Ohio State vs. the rest of the B1G than there is between Alabama vs. rest of the SEC. Since Saban arrived, he has dominated his conference as good if not better than OU or OSU have dominated theirs. Saban obviously has a lot of built-in advantages, but so do a lot of modern great coaches and none have really sniffed his continued success

I'm not arguing about Miami's talent. Why would an Alabama fan want to? For more than a decade, Alabama’s been among the power programs snatching the talent and winning titles that previously went to Coral Gables. Amari Cooper, Eddie Jackson, Calvin Ridley, Jerry Jeudy, and Patrick Surtain are just a few of the NFL stars wearing Alabama national title rings when they visit their South Florida hometowns.

The Crimson Tide will bring a roster with seven players from Miami’s backyard to Atlanta for Saturday’s season opener.

And lastly, but in no way in **** least. I remember the best of them all in the mid-80s. Derrick Thomas was and is an Alabama Linebacker legend.
I think that his point is that Alabama owes a great deal of its greatness to the lack of success Miami has had over the last 15 years. Miami recruiting is a zero sum game and when we're back on the throne we're going to get most of the good ones like we did in the past. Kids love winners. Your team is going to take a hit and so will Clemson.

Those laissez-faire economic theories are great in theory, and some programs last a long time. It's impossible to stop quality. The country won't allow it. When Miami is good, there's no more compelling story in the nation. If Miami gets 10+ wins, it'll help to upset the $EC nonsense.

Culturally, Miami is a superior choice to most of college football. Academics? No contest. The history of Miami speaks for itself. The big names and controversies are overblown. Canes football has a dynamic reach. It helped to heal a city at war.

Advertisement
Id argue that there is a greater talent gap (and resource gap) between Oklahoma vs. the rest of the Big 12 or Ohio State vs. the rest of the B1G than there is between Alabama vs. rest of the SEC. Since Saban arrived, he has dominated his conference as good if not better than OU or OSU have dominated theirs. Saban obviously has a lot of built-in advantages, but so do a lot of modern great coaches and none have really sniffed his continued success
The rest of the SEC is hit trash but UF and LSU and UGA get talent. But they don't stack like bama in terms of evals and that stuff. LSU and maybe UGA would win the coastal.

Listen. Idk where you’re from but plenty of people on this board are from south Florida. We have south Florida high school coaches, pee wee coaches, teachers, Former high school players as well as friends and families of former players. This ain’t 247 or rivals where it’s heavily moderated. On here people PM the each other with information and even contact each other outside of this board.

The reason I’m saying this is because you are treading in waters where people have first hand knowledge of the amount of bags that Bama and the entire sec has dropped in this state and especially south Florida. I’m sure your well versed in the south Florida players that have dominated cfb. I’m also sure your aware of the amount of nfl players that come from schools south of Orlando.

We don’t snitch out on our homegrown players. The conditions some of these players have lived through is a testament to their toughness and we just don’t do that.

You can talk all the Nevin you want but I guarantee you that the sht that has gone on down here with south Florida players that left to the sec is jaw dropping and in some cases it’s almost to the point that you can probably call it extortion.
I wouldn’t be digging up old laundry on here.
“We don’t snitch on our homegrown players”. Lol. Stop acting like South FLorida has any congruent binding to it.

Advertisement
Back