Saban took 2 massive Ls this week!

Advertisement
Saban losing ***** wasn't a loss, it was a win. you and others will see
enos might be great here but if i had to bet i would say he was not getting the OC job there. given the choice between OC there and OC here you have to take OC at Bama. All that talent makes it easier for you to succeed.

Advertisement
enos might be great here but if i had to bet i would say he was not getting the OC job there. given the choice between OC there and OC here you have to take OC at Bama. All that talent makes it easier for you to succeed.

Maybe he wanted to be in Miami and help Manny turn UM into what Bama has been. He said he believed in Manny vision for the program and I’m pretty sure he wasn’t cheap

Some of these fools don't realize we just went 7-6 got smashed by a sorry wisky team in the fart bowl.....this hire can only improve our team....never realized we have so many dumba$$ fans stuck in the past....
What is so hard for some of you to understand about improvement isn't good enough! Elite, Elite, Elite! We need Elite. We're not going to beat Clemson with improvement, to beat Clemson, we need Elite. ***** is far from Elite. I know **** well We could've done better

What is so hard for some of you to understand about improvement isn't good enough! Elite, Elite, Elite! We need Elite. We're not going to beat Clemson with improvement, to beat Clemson, we need Elite. ***** is far from Elite. I know **** well We could've done better
Bama and uga wanted him.... that's not good enough for you? Lol

Advertisement
have to improve before you can become elite.have to make the proper steps to improve to become elite.I hope you do realize teams just don't show up.it's properly built up from the ground up.

Advertisement
Some of these fools don't realize we just went 7-6 got smashed by a sorry wisky team in the fart bowl.....this hire can only improve our team....never realized we have so many dumba$$ fans stuck in the past....
No, things actually can get worse. When we suck balls again, the talent level will only drop. Saban just dumped his trash on us, and some fools are acting like we struck gold. Do you really, REALLY think that if this dude was good Saban would have let him walk? He'd have backed up the brinks truck if this dude was so **** good.

No, things actually can get worse. When we suck balls again, the talent level will only drop. Saban just dumped his trash on us, and some fools are acting like we struck gold. Do you really, REALLY think that if this dude was good Saban would have let him walk? He'd have backed up the brinks truck if this dude was so **** good.

You want to be elite but you don’t want to put in the work and endure the trials Clemson endured. You think there is a fast lane to success. There isn’t.

have to improve before you can become elite.have to make the proper steps to improve to become elite.I hope you do realize teams just don't show up.it's properly built up from the ground up.
What about this guy screams improvement? Look at his HC and OC numbers. I remember how freaking bad Arkansas was when he was there. Holy ****, we want to get to THAT level? They were WORSE THAN US for Christ's sake.

Advertisement
Honestly, it may end up being good enough for me, but his history says I doubt it.
I'm sold on the fact that he is excellent with QBs..... he just left a big-time offense...and the biggest factor is uga and bama wanted him...like another poster just said....we were dead before Manny took over.....I'm willing to ride the wave bro ..

Ahhhh, but do you not need elite to get you to elite?

I think you mean UGA took the L. They were going after Enos as well and he chose us over them. Once he decided on us and we made it official. Coley was announced at UGA.

Advertisement
Back