Saban took 2 massive Ls this week!

No, things actually can get worse. When we suck balls again, the talent level will only drop. Saban just dumped his trash on us, and some fools are acting like we struck gold. Do you really, REALLY think that if this dude was good Saban would have let him walk? He'd have backed up the brinks truck if this dude was so **** good.
Sabin doesn't have to open the brinks coaches come to him....did you read what Sabin said about him? Do you realize how good he is with QBs?

Advertisement
No, things actually can get worse. When we suck balls again, the talent level will only drop. Saban just dumped his trash on us, and some fools are acting like we struck gold. Do you really, REALLY think that if this dude was good Saban would have let him walk? He'd have backed up the brinks truck if this dude was so **** good.

Pruitt looked pretty good to me when Saban let him walk.

Sabin doesn't have to open the brinks coaches come to him....did you read what Sabin said about him? Do you realize how good he is with QBs?
Tell me how good with QBs he is. Tell me how good his Os were at Arkansas. Come on now, don't buy what Saban sells. He's a liar, and says what he needs to to benefit HIM.

Advertisement
What about this guy screams improvement? Look at his HC and OC numbers. I remember how freaking bad Arkansas was when he was there. Holy ****, we want to get to THAT level? They were WORSE THAN US for Christ's sake.

In 2015 They averaged 35 points per game, and won 2 games...that defense must have been some kind of awful.

Tell me how good with QBs he is. Tell me how good his Os were at Arkansas. Come on now, don't buy what Saban sells. He's a liar, and says what he needs to to benefit HIM.
If you don't know the story about the QB situation at bama....I'm done with this conversation ..

Advertisement
What about this guy screams improvement? Look at his HC and OC numbers. I remember how freaking bad Arkansas was when he was there. Holy ****, we want to get to THAT level? They were WORSE THAN US for Christ's sake.
look at the numbers his qbs put up.pretty impressive considering your statement.

He is getting a raise, was making under 500K as Asst/QB coach at Bama

The argument was Saban wanted him and he was going to be their next OC. I beg to differ. If Saban offered him OC position, he doesn’t come to Miami. Common sense.

Saban is probably gone after another year...

...Enos just hitched himself to a younger upcoming head coach with a reasonable chance of success in the next 3 years...
Just job security....

I get the feeling that Manny was really feeling it when he said at some point in the future - folks will look back at the coaching staff he's putting together at UM, and folks will be shocked to learn they all coached at the same time, on the same staff - at UM.

I don't think Manny was BS'g. And if he really believes in what he's doing - that doesn't require any "selling," as he's telling them the truth. If you can get a decent coaching staff that has the same goal - that can sometimes be magic.

UM will once again be a coaching destination for up-and-coming clever, innovative young coaches wanting to prove themselves and move up.

Advertisement
What is so hard for some of you to understand about improvement isn't good enough! Elite, Elite, Elite! We need Elite. We're not going to beat Clemson with improvement, to beat Clemson, we need Elite. ***** is far from Elite. I know **** well We could've done better

Jesus, this reminds me of this classic scene in the Sopranos.

have to improve before you can become elite.have to make the proper steps to improve to become elite.I hope you do realize teams just don't show up.it's properly built up from the ground up.
Just stop it with the logic already!!

Has no place in these here forums!!

Advertisement
What is so hard for some of you to understand about improvement isn't good enough! Elite, Elite, Elite! We need Elite. We're not going to beat Clemson with improvement, to beat Clemson, we need Elite. ***** is far from Elite. I know **** well We could've done better
hard to understand how anyone could downvote this. its obvious that the road to another NC for Miami has to go thru Clemson and to beat them it will definitely take better than average players and coaching.

Then why didn’t he stay? What person in their right mind would leave Alabama OC position, with all that talent and $ to come to Miami with all its Offensive issues and pay cut?
Because working for Saban sucks. He's very hard on his coaching staff. First chance they get to leave they are gone. Kiffin has alluded to it,

Then why didn’t he stay? What person in their right mind would leave Alabama OC position, with all that talent and $ to come to Miami with all its Offensive issues and pay cut?

Don’t know I don’t know him.
Maybe he hates working for Saban.
Maybe he has a thing for Cuban woman.
Maybe he has been a secret UM fan all his life and this is his dream come true.
Who knows!
What I do know is that if Saban wanted him gone he would not have promoted him to play caller.

Advertisement
Back