Saban has retired.

Advertisement
What if they didn't enroll yesterday?

They should be able to get out of NIL?

I'm confused. You are talking about Portal guys who are not yet enrolled?

Because I'm talking about all the guys on their roster who are already enrolled.

Also, as it relates to Portal players, they don't HAVE TO wait until the last day to enroll. They could enroll earlier, if they wanted to.

Advertisement
I'm confused. You are talking about Portal guys who are not yet enrolled?

Because I'm talking about all the guys on their roster who are already enrolled.

Also, as it relates to Portal players, they don't HAVE TO wait until the last day to enroll. They could enroll earlier, if they wanted to.
Class of 24 guys.

From my understanding ones that started classes yesterday would have to use one time transfer if they enter Portal.

Ones who are not arriving until Summer could get out of NLI.

Would Lane leave for FSU?? IDK

I doubt FSU has the money to buy out Kiffin's contract.

According to this

Kiffin signed an 8 year contract with the school boosters to get around Mississippi's state law that says state employees can't exceed 4 year contracts. If that's true, then I doubt either he or the athletic foundation made it easy to get out of the deal.

Advertisement
At this point, their best options are either Sark or DeBoer. Maybe Dabo.

Anyone else and you'd have a Schiano Tennessee situation.

Norvell being a sacrificial lamb. Lowest buyout. Prob take a bit less. If he were to win they can extend but if he looks horrible they can make a big move in 2 years.

FSU and Sanders don’t have the best relationship. That’s not a slam dunk.

Advertisement
Well seeing as to how Barry bonds is probably still the most feared hitter ever without the juice…
People forget how great of a hitter he was. Dude had over 400 HRs, 1200+ RBIs, and **** near .300 BA before the steroids.

I don't think Saban is ever going to touch those stats. Especially considering he's in his 70s

Advertisement
Well seeing as to how Barry bonds is probably still the most feared hitter ever without the juice…
A 40-40 guy before he started the juice. Guy has the best hands and strike zone eye ever. Take his juice years out post 98 and you still have a 3X MVP with an OPS of .958, 374 HR, over 800 RBI and led the league in BBs 4X and OBP 5X. Also had 7 gold gloves. They need to stop the nonsense. End rant

You’d think Dabo but maybe he doesn’t want it either

Hard to follow in Saban’s footsteps and the expectations are going to be extremely high

Advertisement
Back