Saban has retired.

Norvell to Bama would be unbelievably funny and hearing those douchebags cry would be invaluable
I would love it although I would think they would go balls deep (no pause) on Kiffin, although I think where he has Ole Miss now, that’s a better job and a better hick town than Tally.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that bridge with Deion is burned and he would suck there and that why I would love to see it but I don’t think that happens.
They’d forgive Deion so fast , the issue they have with him now is like the hot chick that doesn’t want to be with you and you’re like I don’t want her anyways

Advertisement
If he goes to FSU I commit seppuku
not funny GIF

Then we can hear about some more why he would never be allowed to be the coach at UM as he dunks on us year after year. It would catapult the Semenholes to guaranteed top 5-10 status year in and year out while stopping any momentum Mario tries to gain.

I’d rather Norvell stay out unless him leaving doesn’t equal Lane to Tally

Advertisement
Well seeing as to how Barry bonds is probably still the most feared hitter ever without the juice…

Bonds was a very good hitter before his noggin swole to 10x its normal size. He was HOF bound pre-steroids, but I seriously doubt he'd be considered the most feared hitter ever. He and Ken Griffey Jr. were 1a and 1b for best hitter in MLB over the 1st 12 years of their careers. Griffey had slightly better power numbers (.568 slugging, 438 HRs to .551 slugging 374 HRs for Bonds), but Bonds struck out less. He was also a much better base stealer before he bulked up to the size of a sherman tank. Biggest difference is Griffey didn't cheat and use steroids, so his career followed a normal human trajectory and he started to decline in his 30s. Bonds started juicing when he hit his early 30s, which is when he should have started declining if he'd been a normal human being (I believe the investigation shows he started injecting testosterone directly into his forehead starting in 1999).

IMO Saban's cheating- having boosters drop bags so he could buy a team full of first round draft picks and have a massive talent edge over every one else- takes him down a notch in my book. Honestly I'd rank Urban Meyer over Saban as HCs. Meyer is a scumbag in terms of personal integrity, but he proved he could win without resources. He took over a 5-6 Utah team, then went 10-2, then 12-0 in his first 2 years. He then took over a 7-5 Florida team, and won a 2 championships in his first 4 years. Then he goes to a 6-7 Ohio State team and goes 12-0 in his FIRST SEASON, then wins a championship in year 3.

Saban was garbage in 4 out of his first 5 years at Michigan State , when he couldn't cheat and have boosters buy him a team. Then he goes to the two dirtiest bag schools in the country, LSU and Bama, and wins a bunch of titles. Could he have won if he'd had to compete on a level playing field recruiting-wise? Maybe, but we never really saw it so we'll never know. Frankly, if you gave me a choice today between hiring Urban Meyer or hiring Nick Saban, I'd take Meyer.

Last edited:
not funny GIF

Then we can hear about some more why he would never be allowed to be the coach at UM as he dunks on us year after year. It would catapult the Semenholes to guaranteed top 5-10 status year in and year out while stopping any momentum Mario tries to gain.

I’d rather Norvell stay out unless him leaving doesn’t equal Lane to Tally
Lane would troll the absolute **** out of us on social media too.

Recruiting battles would be fascinating to watch. He’d keep grabbing Top 5 portal classes minimum at FSU too (just like he’d do here). I do not want that man in those revolting colors.

If I was FSU and Norvell did leave, I would go after Kiffin for sure. Anyone know Norvell’s buyout?

On the other hand, after all the “we got disrespected by the committee” talk, energizing his team to play UGA, losing by 60, then leaving two weeks later…now THAT would bring so many Nole Tears. Sonnone would be crying, Pussyffftinger or whatever his name is would be buying so much rope from Home Depot…I would be hitting F5 all day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back