Saban has retired.

All of you saying please take Mario…he had consecutive top 10 recruiting classes here with a crap record, but you wish him to Baga?? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised in some of your logic anymore.
Who the **** do they think we would be able to replace him with? Do they not remember that Mario had to force Miami to finally open their wallets and competitively fund the program?

If Mario leaves or doesn’t pan out this program is dead. The wallet will close.

Advertisement
Crazy to me that coaches get away with this ****. How do you look recruits in the eyes for months and even years selling them on there 3-4 years of college and the as soon as they sign an LOI all of a sudden his hearts not in it anymore and time to retire. Liar until the end….what a ****.
He spoke about this before he retired on the pat mcafee show.

When players ask him that he says are you willing to guarantee you’ll be here playing for Bama in 3-4 years with NiL and the transfer portal?

Everyone should listen to his interview on pat mcafee that he did the week after the rose bowl loss

Advertisement
Why would Mario go back to Oregon?

It was sarcasm….we all know Oregon doesn’t want any part of Mario…they sent thank you notes to the Columbus Mafia when they took him from there……now as to Miami fans wishing on his going back there?

Well……..I’ll let his record and QB hunting speak to that

Advertisement
HE WAS A CHEATER. He had an unfair advantage for all these years in the SEC. Get off your knees. Stop blowing the guy. He’s in Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa category for me. Did great things with an unfair advantage
Unfair to who exactly? He cheated per the rules, but Bama cheating is equal to Lance Armstrong cheating? Did he cheat by the rules? Sure. In comparison to the peloton? Absolutely ******* not.

It was sarcasm….we all know Oregon doesn’t want any part of Mario…they sent thank you notes to the Columbus Mafia when they took him from there……now as to Miami fans wishing on his going back there?

Well thank God his replacement brought them all those PAC12 Championships.

what makes you think Mario wants any part of Oregon or any other coaching opportunity?

Advertisement
So with Saban done, whose going to take over the coaching rehab clinic? Saban grabbed **** near every failed HC he could to line his staff and now there's not really that elder statesman they can go to.

Advertisement
We just need a quote of Lanning denying the rumors 2 days before going to Bama like it always happens.
Too much smoke here.
You don’t turn down Alabama. If they come calling idk how Lanning doesn’t say yes. Money isn’t the issue with Oregon. They can pay anyone. It just so happens that their hires typically have a dream job beyond Oregon.

Unfair to who exactly? He cheated per the rules, but Bama cheating is equal to Lance Armstrong cheating? Did he cheat by the rules? Sure. In comparison to the peloton? Absolutely ******* not.
To me, cheating is anytime you get away with something advantageous. It was unfair to the coaches recruiting against him, the teams competing against him, etc…if you are allowed to do things that other schools get out on probation for, that’s an unfair advantage. Again this is just my opinion, but Lance broke rules to gain an unfair advantage and so did Saban. Not a lot of difference. A cheater is a cheater.

Advertisement
Back