Saban has retired.

What I wouldn’t give to see them go into the abyss
If they don’t get a recruiter they will. The guy that gets there will win at first cause of Sabans talent. After they gone it’s toast. Unless Saban still working behind the scenes evaluating.

Advertisement
Bama gonna Bama. Watch out Dolphins. They coming again…

If they don’t get a recruiter they will. The guy that gets there will win at first cause of Sabans talent. After they gone it’s toast. Unless Saban still working behind the scenes evaluating.
I can’t see him sitting on the beach with an umbrella drink in his hand. He’s already done some TV and commercials and may very well stay connected to Bama in some capacity.

Advertisement
I can’t see him sitting on the beach with an umbrella drink in his hand. He’s already done some TV and commercials and may very well stay connected to Bama in some capacity.
If he does they will keep up if he stays away I don’t care who takes the job….they will win early but it will fall apart 1000%. If they get a play caller that doesn’t recruit they will not be the same bama years later.

Advertisement
Word on the street is its possibly something with Miss Terri...and it'll be Lanning or Kiffin tomorrow. Most think Lanning.
Yeah I was hoping the early speculation on that was just BS but looking like it may be true, regarding his wife.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really a major step down with Lanning. You know he’s going to have ace coordinators and he can recruit. Seems like a home run hire, it’s hard to replace a legend but they didn’t do bad.

Advertisement
Back