Saban has retired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told yall about the Jupiter house months ago, no one wanted to listen. I know a general contractor in the area and he said there have been other contractors at the house all this week bidding for jobs. As crazy as this sounds the 20M house is in need of some major upgrades and doesn’t compare to some of his neighbors. I know there was no pool at the house so sure that will be one job on top of other upgrades. Jupiter island is a place where you can’t do much work till Jupiter is out of season and the snowbirds return up north though.
Good comment. That's to be expected. Wealthy people buy the house for its location. They'll spend whatever it takes to make the house look the way they want it. They'll tear the house down to the studs if need be just to get the prime location.

image_2024-01-11_202222303.png

This was posted and deleted pretty quick

Good comment. That's to be expected. Wealthy people buy the house for its location. They'll spend whatever it takes to make the house look the way they want it. They'll tear the house down to the studs if need be just to get the prime location.
Exactly. Down the road someone bought a $60M house and tore the whole thing down. I went in the house and felt like I was in Italy, but the house was built in the late 80s and the new owner wanted something modern. If you have that kinda money might as well spend it

Advertisement
A 40-40 guy before he started the juice. Guy has the best hands and strike zone eye ever. Take his juice years out post 98 and you still have a 3X MVP with an OPS of .958, 374 HR, over 800 RBI and led the league in BBs 4X and OBP 5X. Also had 7 gold gloves. They need to stop the nonsense. End rant

He’s one of the best baseball players of all time. Period. Best like single digit number.

Man, all I know is there isn’t enough money in the world to make me want to take that Bama job right now. It’s hard enough being the head coach at Bama, but to have to follow in the footsteps of the greatest coach of all-time? Miss me with that. You’d have to chug a whole bottle of Pepto Bismol and a gallon of Jack every morning for breakfast to make it through the day. It’s probably why Lanning turned the job down. You go 10-2 at Oregon they build you a statue, at Bama they’d be storming your house with pitchforks. Cornrow Mike even said, “To heck with this.” What was it that Bowden said? “You never want to be the guy who follows a legend. You want to be the guy who follows the guy, who follows the guy.”

Advertisement
Gotta get him around the program in some way. He bought that Miami mansion for a reason.

Man, all I know is there isn’t enough money in the world to make me want to take that Bama job right now. It’s hard enough being the head coach at Bama, but to have to follow in the footsteps of the greatest coach of all-time? Miss me with that. You’d have to chug a whole bottle of Pepto Bismol and a gallon of Jack every morning for breakfast to make it through the day. It’s probably why Lanning turned the job down. You win 10 games at Oregon, Miami fans lower their expectations to 7 wins in the ACC. Cornrow Mike even said, “To heck with this.” What was it that Bowden said? “You never want to be the guy who follows a legend. You want to be the guy who follows the guy, who follows the guy.”
That is a very good point.

Advertisement
I assumed Kalen DeBoer would prefer and be a better fit for the NFL specially with him already being in Seattle… Easy cake walk 🚶🏼‍♂️into the Seahawks organization if there’s mutual interest…

Advertisement
Back