Saban / Bama Dishonesty

Advertisement
Nick Saban tactics caught duo by surprise, ex-Alabama Crimson Tide quarterbacks say

Hope all of our recruits see this and appreciate the candid, straight shooter that Richt is (and his staff)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nah, some kids in SoFla will still fall for the banana-in-the-tailpipe that coaches from racist SEC schools are pushing...

"Look at that full stadium, all those white-folk LOOOOVE you..."

"We are a family here at SEC U, we have no history of bait-and-switch recruiting or arbitrary playing time..."

"Hey, don't look at that issue, look at all the hot chicks..."

"Here at SEC U, we have a bright-shiny-new Academic Center that we never expect you to use..."

"Lots of our players get drafted, but let's ignore how they actually perform in the NFL..."

Advertisement
These kids are all stars and every one of them is the best. Getting dropped in favor of another player is a problem other dudes have, not them.

Nick Saban tactics caught duo by surprise, ex-Alabama Crimson Tide quarterbacks say

Hope all of our recruits see this and appreciate the candid, straight shooter that Richt is (and his staff)

Nah, some kids in SoFla will still fall for the banana-in-the-tailpipe that coaches from racist SEC schools are pushing...

"Look at that full stadium, all those white-folk LOOOOVE you..."

"We are a family here at SEC U, we have no history of bait-and-switch recruiting or arbitrary playing time..."

"Hey, don't look at that issue, look at all the hot chicks..."

"Here at SEC U, we have a bright-shiny-new Academic Center that we never expect you to use..."

"Lots of our players get drafted, but let's ignore how they actually perform in the NFL..."

He doesn't use much of that nonsense. If they love all of that ****, great....the $$$$$, jobs, houses and cars...that's what shows the true potential available in Tuscahumpa.

Advertisement
These recruits could care less. They always think they'll be different.

It's like a chick who sleeps around with everyone. Some suckers always thinks he'll be the one she won't do it to. And then...

I wouldn't trust Saban as far as I could throw him.

Idk he's pretty small, you'd could probably throw him pretty far tbh
LOL Little Nicky
8599d87056e20179cb945158f612c09d.jpg

Advertisement
I hope Sabag has a massive myocardial infarction and drops dead on the sidelines. There's hope as his daddy dropped dead from an infarction in his 50s.

This honestly happens at every school at every position. Recruits are sold a "scenario" to get them on campus & then reality starts.

Advertisement
This honestly happens at every school at every position. Recruits are sold a "scenario" to get them on campus & then reality starts.

Coaches change once they sign that line.......they treat them like gods until that ink hits the paper

Don't feel sorry for any HS athlete that fall for some of these coaches lines. All saban has done is show that he will win and win at all costs. He will recruit 4 top RBs, promise them all starting jobs and then push the weakest links to transfer when the next crop of RBs, who he's promised the world to, show up.

Urban Meyer is no better. It comes down to the kids, parents, coaches and/or mentors to do their homework on coaches before they sign. Or find a nice place to transfer when coaches new toy shows up

Advertisement
Back