Saban / Bama Dishonesty

Advertisement
This honestly happens at every school at every position. Recruits are sold a "scenario" to get them on campus & then reality starts.

He lied to his two more senior QBs that each was his starter going into the first game with the full intention of playing the incoming freshman, clearly intending to force them to stay the season as backups in case he needed them. Nah, I don't think that happens all the time. Only a few truly sleazy coaches lie that cynically. Saban is pure scum.

Advertisement
Saban is right, the culture has changed **** soft as F%cK, bih you go out and take your job back, **** got his feelings hurt and quit SOFT

"It's one of those things where I think the culture has changed a little bit," Saban said. "I think there's a certain pride people have in competition. There's certain things that I was taught growing up about not quitting and seeing things through. I think if I would have come home and told my dad that I was going to quit the team, I think he would have kicked me out of the house."

Says the ***** who quit on the Dolphins...like a hoe.

Same chit another day for Saban. Promise the world, a car, chicks, money and immediate stardom, nothing new here. How many 4 and 5 star recruits have walked out over the last five years? I bet it's a boatload. No worries, more idiots are in line to be sold more bullchit.

The guy would auction off his own daughter if he thought it could get him a better third strong punter. New year. Different recruits. Same a$$h0le. Same army of bagmen, handlers and advisers filtering his misdeeds right into their own pockets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back