Saban aint the only one with a Heli now

Advertisement
Is Cristobal invading Gainesville today?

Yes, live photo now:

1674660907110.jpeg

People act like this isn’t a strong brand but is still right up there even though we’ve been garbage juice. Wins is the only thing it’ll take to make this whole thing blow sky high. Especially since the program is getting big boy financing for once.

BTW Louisiana is one state we need to focus on more.
I would land that same helicopter in Houston Texas if I was them but I get it lol

People act like this isn’t a strong brand but is still right up there even though we’ve been garbage juice. Wins is the only thing it’ll take to make this whole thing blow sky high. Especially since the program is getting big boy financing for once.

We haven't focused on Louisiana since Curtis Johnson & Pagano...and it's a **** shame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next step: Paying for new fields at targeted HS programs. "Hey, no more shipping talent to OSU, we paid for your new fields" via outside funding.

I FEEL LIKE A CERTAIN POSTER HAS BEEN STATING THIS FOR OVER A YEAR.

LSU GETS MOSTLY WHO THEY WANT BUT WHEN THEY GET THEIR FILL ITS OPEN SZN ON THE OTHER KIDS....CULTURALLY NEW ORLEANS AREA KIDS JUST FIT IN SOUTH FLORIDA.

ITS A REASON WHY MOST FOLKS THINK REGGIE AND ED WERE SOUTH FLORIDA GUYS.

Miami was also at Acadian High yesterday morning. A lot of people were talking about it, seem like a lot of LSU fan weren’t happy about it. They said they already have to deal with Saban doing it, now Miami too. I work about 30 minutes from the school, it seem like Miami made a big impression with the local new reporting it as well.
Be careful dealing mentioning local news...it might get considered leaked information

Advertisement
I FEEL LIKE A CERTAIN POSTER HAS BEEN STATING THIS FOR OVER A YEAR.

LSU GETS MOSTLY WHO THEY WANT BUT WHEN THEY GET THEIR FILL ITS OPEN SZN ON THE OTHER KIDS....CULTURALLY NEW ORLEANS AREA KIDS JUST FIT IN SOUTH FLORIDA.

ITS A REASON WHY MOST FOLKS THINK REGGIE AND ED WERE SOUTH FLORIDA GUYS.
Alabama, Texas, & Texas A&M have been stealing good players from Louisiana. With NIL I’m sure we can get in there. I actually see people with Miami gear & license plates often in Louisiana but LSU & Alabama are the strongest college football brands in the state. If it isn’t LSU most are riding with Alabama because of the winning.

Kirby smart landed his at the school my brother teaches at in Chattanooga to see 3 guys last week. One is a 25 receiver we should get on if we haven't. My brother said he'll probably go to UT though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back