Sabag Gots Da Rona

Feelings aside, hope he pulls through. Also hope there is no team outbreak which would cancel that game.

Side note: performance and results aside on the field, let’s appreciate that we’ve been able to get to possibly game 5 without COVID- derailing issues for the Canes.

blake James said before the season that 8 games would be considered a huge success.
We are halfway there. Cases are spiking again, hospitals going back up. If one coach gets deathly ill this whole thing is going to get shut down.

enjoy every weekend cause we don’t know how all this will play out

Advertisement
BREAKING: NCAA announces college football season postponed until Nick Saban can recover.

Mark Emmert: " its not fair to Alabama to not have their coach."

Reporter: " FSU didnt have theirs vs Miami"

Emmert: FS who??? Listen, we cant have the SEC negatively impacted

Advertisement
Dude is the richest human being in Alabama. He is in 0 danger whatsoever. Let the jokes fly.

Advertisement
if youre a bama fan, you gotta hope and pray there's an outbreak from a football standpoint. no way can you have sarkisian coaching against UGA

if youre a bama fan, you gotta hope and pray there's an outbreak from a football standpoint. no way can you have sarkisian coaching against UGA
I started to drop a huge amount of cash on the money line , I’m glad I didn’t

I’d say the 95+ % recovery rate means you are liking saban not being able to coach for a game or 2 and is just fine.
They will still win 5 stars all over...someone will coach for him and get job offers next off-season....after off two blowouts and bs hype.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd like to see the numbers between detected immediately vs later. You have to know he's getting tested daily and outcomes for early treatment are a lot better.

tenor.gif

The number is 94.6 for his age group sir , 98 % doesn’t make it sound as scary as 94.6. And those are numbers from the cdc for all the “we’re all going to die whack jobs”.
So, I was correct when I initially said 95. omeone corrected me and I went by memory to the next safer bracket- thanks for clarifying- I certainly wasn't trying to mislead.

So, I was correct when I initially said 95. omeone corrected me and I went by memory to the next safer bracket- thanks for clarifying- I certainly wasn't trying to mislead.
I saw some dumb emojis and I’m like he’s actually pretty much right. That’s cdc numbers.

Advertisement
Back