S & S Preseason All Americans

Not that I wanna rag anyone for what they do in their own time but I think Jarren shoulda laid off the icky sticky a bit and gave his head a breather to absorb some coaching... Yea I know Enos sucked but he has made guys better in the past regardless of his OC capabilities...
I wont blame the reefer because I've been smoking 33 years but most definitely a slight respite would've helped for the purpose of focus.

Advertisement
I wont blame the reefer because I've been smoking 33 years but most definitely a slight respite would've helped for the purpose of focus.
I used to burn as well.. Smoked for 30 , Been clean for 7 now... For me and I'm only speaking for me I've noticed a difference...

Advertisement
What differences have you noticed?

Asking for a guy I know.
Just for perspective's sake I have to say I was a heavy smoker... It wasn't just a every now and again thing so there's that...
Things I noticed is more clarity in how I think things through... meaning I tend to stay on point rather than wander through my thoughts... Not that it's a bad thing to wander but when judgement becomes clouded it's a issue...
I had issues with panic attacks due to paranoid thoughts... That happened later though towards the end.. That's kinda what pushed me to stop altogether or I should say helped in the decision...
Not as lazy as I was.. I wasn't the "motivated type" when I burned, I was the lay on the couch with a bag of doritos and a bottle of pepsi type... Ya know the type that figures whatever I gotta do I'll do it much later( Never got done..lol).
That's just a few without rambling too much... lol

Just for perspective's sake I have to say I was a heavy smoker... It wasn't just a every now and again thing so there's that...
Things I noticed is more clarity in how I think things through... meaning I tend to stay on point rather than wander through my thoughts... Not that it's a bad thing to wander but when judgement becomes clouded it's a issue...
I had issues with panic attacks due to paranoid thoughts... That happened later though towards the end.. That's kinda what pushed me to stop altogether or I should say helped in the decision...
Not as lazy as I was.. I wasn't the "motivated type" when I burned, I was the lay on the couch with a bag of doritos and a bottle of pepsi type... Ya know the type that figures whatever I gotta do I'll do it much later( Never got done..lol).
Substitute the pepsi f4 a mountain dew!!....and the paranoid thoughts! Also the panic attacks, plus i like sweet spicy chili doritos, i prefer da bed not the couch. And were twins!!

Advertisement
need the DTs to step up. If they can’t shine with these defensive ends, they never will.
Always the key to any Cane defense. Push that pocket onto the QB lap and he will move into the loving hands of DEs.

Advertisement
Nice thing about the DT group is the main 3 are talented and 3-4 year players. The depth behind them are talented 2 year players. That’s what you want. When you have to start year 2 or 1 guys, it’s usually not good at that position.
You are right. DT is for menfolk to play. Talented 1st and 2nd year kids can play plays here and there but need those older dudes to hang out play after play.

Advertisement
Took a heart attack to get me to stop smoking cigarettes, so hats off to your self awareness. Kicking any habit is a *****. Good for you.

These people picked Miami to finish 5th in the Coastal. Ouch
I saw that. I know they've been around for a while. I use to read their basketball magazine back in the mid 80s. Just don't know their football clout.
But that headline was very sobering. The 12-0 crowd might need to read it so they can humble themselves....

Advertisement
Back