2024 S Christian Peterson, Westlake HS (Atlanta, GA) - offered (UCF Commit)

I get what you saying. These types are kind of abundant typically....

But kid is at Westlake..which will always have prospects and seems to be a step above alot of the guys here locally.

I know they aint really sniff the kid at Gulliver, Gaskin (Ocala), Philostin, etc.
It's just that last class we had Ponds, Bootle, Adkins, Sweeting & Trimaine Brown all available with the exact same profile while being even more athletic than this kid. I'm struggling to see the difference between Addae & Rumph.

Advertisement
It's just that last class we had Ponds, Bootle, Adkins, Sweeting & Trimaine Brown all available with the exact same profile while being even more athletic than this kid. I'm struggling to see the difference between Addae & Rumph.

I doubt I have time to go back and watch the tapes…I was a fan of Adkins and I remember Bootle putting up some freaky athletic numbers. But I don't remember any of them having this kid's tape on offense (Which translates imo to overall explosiveness and somewhat to ball skills)…JMO. Also maybe some of them just weren't needed on offense. Obv Ponds was a on a team with a pretty loaded offense.

Last edited:
I doubt I have time to go back and watch the tapes…I was a fan of Adkins and I remember Bootle putting up some freaky athletic numbers. But I don't remember any of them having this kid's tape on offense (Which translates imo to overall explosiveness and somewhat to ball skills)…JMO. Also maybe some of them just weren't needed on offense. Obv Ponds was a on a team with a pretty loaded offense.
I coached Ponds.

D Lo is small, but could really run n crazy ball skills.

The ones off the list i liked was Bootle...i dont know too much about Adkins.

This kid is doing things on o as well as specials too...and its high level ATL ball as well.

Most of the guys were below 5'10 175pds though

Advertisement
Back