2024 S Christian Peterson, Westlake HS (Atlanta, GA) - offered (UCF Commit)

Advertisement
If this is the flip…..

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Does anyone have a link to the Ferrelli "flip" comment? Or at least the exact quote? When was this. Thanks in advance.

O please be him just so I can laugh at my brother lol. He says no shot because him, kylan fox, that OL, and Gude are all very close and are a package deal. If that is the case, I'd love to take away one and watch all 4 leave. Humble that fan base as they fall from 25 to 40.

Advertisement
That’s not a good time for a kid his size. He looked quicker in his tape but track times are usually accurate.
Agreed, it did say that was his start to the season, usually get faster/peak later…but I’m not gonna get excited over 11.5 either

Never watched the film.....

Just did.

I see Trajan Bandy in the nickel/slot. Kid clearly can play that spot right away.

Westlake is a real good program since i was in High School...

Him and Day as potential Nickel guys are really good imo. I wouldnt mind this flip.

Advertisement
South Florida has 10-15 copies of this same exact player every class. These dudes gotta go up to Atlanta to find one. Amateur hour.

South Florida has 10-15 copies of this same exact player every class. These dudes gotta go up to Atlanta to find one. Amateur hour.

Who in this class thought?

I would say maybe mack? He's a cane. Philostin? I think he's more physical than Philostin, just my two cents. Tape looks better than say a Kevin Powell. Not the deepest year in Sofla for corners. Lot of CB #2, but not really any CB1 or standout slot types. JMO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who in this class thought?

I would say maybe mack? He's a cane. Philostin? I think he's more physical than Philostin, just my two cents. Tape looks better than say a Kevin Powell. Not the deepest year in Sofla for corners. Lot of CB #2, but not really Andy CB1 or standout slot types. JMO
one guy locally...id say could be similar is...

His name comes up alot when asked best cbs in the area.

I get what you saying. These types are kind of abundant typically....

But kid is at Westlake..which will always have prospects and seems to be a step above alot of the guys here locally.

I know they aint really sniff the kid at Gulliver, Gaskin (Ocala), Philostin, etc.

one guy locally...id say could be similar is...

His name comes up alot when asked best cbs in the area.

Ya this is the guy I always mention and ask about. But even then, I think he can play more of an outside corner than this kid who is more like Couch on steroids lol…But ya I'm a Tarver fan and he has the track times to back it up. Underrated.

Ya this is the guy I always mention and ask about. But even then, I think he can play more of an outside corner than this kid who is more like Couch on steroids lol…But ya I'm a Tarver fan and he has the track times to back it up. Underrated.
This guy is strictly nickel ond efense..Even Westlake lines him up there predominantly it appears. Hes a guy if he comes here will challenge for that spot from day 1 because he appears really comfortable there from his film.

Like i said Trajan Bandy game....i dont want to throw the OG Alumni from Westlake comp on him just yet in Pac Man Jones who played both ways similar in high school.

Advertisement
Back