S Avantae Williams sets UM official visit date

View as article
Advertisement
hate to see it.PNG

Advertisement
Can’t win with you all. If it came out that he wanted to visit and the staff declined, you all would be talking **** about that too.

If he’s not coming, then he’s not coming but what exactly does allowing him to OV hurt? I’ve seen a million shoot your shot posts on CIS, why doesn’t that apply here?

Damned if you do damned if you don’t with y’all, lol. If he doesn’t visit then it’s a crime that we couldn’t get a former commit back on campus and he is visiting XYZ over us etc. Just let the kid visit, he ain’t signing w us but what’s worst thing that can happen?

Last edited:
Advertisement
What kinda f*cking daycare are they running up in Athens for all these **** kids.

Got**** La Petite Academy up on campus huh
I don’t know but I know that’s the main reason why Washington is headed there. He said it in commitment speech too. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So let me understand this. Y’all wanna let him visit because you think folks are gonna be mad at the coaches because they couldn’t get him to visit? We all know **** well jit ain’t coming so who would be upset if he didn’t visit? If ya gone put the notion out there then at least back it up.
oh wait I forgot this is CIS y’all just throw **** at a wall hoping it sticks

Advertisement
Back