Ryheem Lockley update...

Advertisement
I saw him play live, grant it against far inferior competition, but the kid is a stud. He made plays on both sides of the ball, and is a VERY athletic big kid. Would be a tremendous pick up and would **** off them boys in Blacksburg which is always a plus!

I saw him play live, grant it against far inferior competition, but the kid is a stud. He made plays on both sides of the ball, and is a VERY athletic big kid. Would be a tremendous pick up and would **** off them boys in Blacksburg which is always a plus!

Yezzirr, kid does make plays, that's for sure

He's an outside LB, and clearly at the very least almost as good or 10X better than 6.

Advertisement
This kid reminds me of a Butch-like recruit. A guy who could play multiple positions well, a football player, with speed. I see a LB as well when I see his highlights. For the goon squad, this kid fits the bill. Legit goon.

Advertisement
I really would like him to be in this class.

Close strong, 9 players left (including him) get them all.

Probably best he goes to prep, fills out a bit, settles at a position, and is re-evaluated/re-signed for January.

I doubt he just will do that with other offers on the table but I don't know the kid. He should be red-shirted anyway so figure it out then.

We should take the risk, I don't see the downside.

12 Kids Committed/Signed, I think we have room for 9 more kids (Collins, Coley, Thomas, Bryant, Bostwick, Edwards, Robinson, Lockley and an OL).

I'm pretty sure he has grade/character issues that have caused teams to back off. I read that he is likely headed to prep.

I would love to get his allegiance heading into him going prep, and then we can ultimately re-evaluate him. Big time athlete though

Exactly, I didn't know if he was a prep kid.

Sign him up.....dude is a natural athlete. Yes, the competition did not look the best, but you can't coach his combo of athleticism and size. If his attitude and work ethic are up to snuff...then yes he is the prototypical Butch recruit.

Advertisement
now only if we had Moffitt there to train the mug..

This kid reminds me of a Butch-like recruit. A guy who could play multiple positions well, a football player, with speed. I see a LB as well when I see his highlights. For the goon squad, this kid fits the bill. Legit goon.

Oh c'mon Ryheem, don't go to Miami. Come to Virginia Tech where all your homeboys are.

Lol. That worked so well for them last year. Two years in a row Al sticks it to Frank. Seriously, cat looks all bidness in that pic.

Advertisement
VA has had some awesome Group A players in past years. When you see one that's special, they stick out like a sore thumb. Thomas Jones, Julius Jones, Heath Miller, Cedric Peerman, John Phillips are some just to name a few. Ahmad Bradshaw played against a ton of Group A kids in his area of VA too even though his school was a bit bigger.

VA has had some awesome Group A players in past years. When you see one that's special, they stick out like a sore thumb. Thomas Jones, Julius Jones, Heath Miller, Cedric Peerman, John Phillips are some just to name a few. Ahmad Bradshaw played against a ton of Group A kids in his area of VA too even though his school was a bit bigger.

Welp. I dunno who he was up against in his highlight tape. But it wasn't fair.

He's playing against retards in that Tape but is definitely an athlete. Im surprised he isn't more highly rated. Looks like a definite take to me.

Advertisement
Back